Job Title: IT – Applications Manager SAP (ORDER TO CASH)
Location: Berkeley Heights, NJ
Job Summary: This position is responsible for performing systems development, integration, and enhancement activities for the implementation of strategic Projects, as well as to support for the System applications within “O2C”( order to cash) functional area.
- Manage SAP SD configuration and maintenance of application system by conducting meetings with Business users to determine their process requirements in the areas of O2C and integration with digital processes such e-commerce, Omni channel and remote order entry
- Apply SAP technical knowledge to all phases of systems analysis and consider the business implications of the application to the current and future business environment.
- Manage global template for applications to ensure that system remains stable and supportable.
- Manage resource assignments and priorities. Work with other functional managers to coordinate assignments/projects and other deliverables
- Ensure Core IT policies, procedures, and guidelines are adhered to while designing IT Solutions to add value to business
- Building and maintaining relationships with business users, IT colleagues and external resources to foster teamwork and enable effective application delivery
- Use of application delivery tools and methods to document business requirements, analyze existing and/or new applications, propose potential solutions for effective business cases and execute selected technology solutions
- Use Reporting tools (Business Intelligence tools) to analyze Order to Cash reporting
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
Business Skills: Functional knowledge of Order to Cash processes
Interpersonal Skills: Interpersonal Relations, Professional Presence, Innovation /Creativity, Flexibility / Adaptability to Change, Consulting, Problem Solving / Troubleshooting, Active Listening, Interviewing
Management Skills: Project Management, External Resource Management, Teamwork, Service Orientation, Commitment Management
- Minimum of 10-12 years hands-on configuration experience of SAP including two full-life cycle implementations and support.
- Candidates must be knowledgeable of Sales and Distribution business processes and should have experience leading process design sessions with business users.
- Experience of Data warehouse / reporting tools would be beneficial to analyze BI reports.
- Qualified candidates should be able to manage business users independently, be self-motivated, proactive and a team player
- Integration experience with E-comm / Digital, OMS /Omni channel will be a plus
- Integration with 3rd party fulfilment ( e.g. PFSWEB)
- Overall SD Pricing knowledge (Vistex/Taxware etc.would be a plus), General SD Master Data and other SD aspects.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.