Função: Marketing Operacional
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: New York - New York
Senior Manager, Digital Analytics
Location: New York, NY
L’Oreal Paris is searching for professionals with strong quantitative analytic skills who can apply those skills to generate complex dashboarding, predictive models and forward looking insights for L’Oreal in order to help the business answer key questions, including how to optimize the performance of LOP.com, drive more efficient / effective marketing, improve brand/marketing ROI, achieve both short and long term brand and equity objectives, optimize CRM and loyalty channel effectiveness and better forecast business performance. Candidates need to be willing to work in fast-paced, cross-functional team environment.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Day-to-day data and project management for execution and activation of analytic initiatives
- Collaborate to determine analytic objectives, ensure data quality
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- LOP.com site analytics and dashboarding – 30%
- Database data mining, LTV and RFM refreshes, analysis and dashboarding – 30%
- CRM segmentation pulls and validation, CRM performance dashboarding – 20%
- Loyalty program performance and predictive modelling development based on behavior and purchase data – 20%
- Excellent presentation and verbal / written communication skills; ability to communicate complex quantitative ideas to direct team and larger LOP organization
- Hands-on experience in quantitative data analysis
- Self-motivated and able to operate independently, as well as work effectively with others
- Deep understanding of business practices and knowledge of the CPG industry a plus
- Strong analytic skills with ability to interpret analytic results and convert into insightful value for the brand
- Creative problem solver who enjoys thinking “outside the box” to solve complex problems.
- Ability to analyze complex analytic data sets and results and understand/diagnose potential quality issues and anomalies.
- Understanding of A/B and Multivariate testing techniques and measurements
- Knowledge of key digital marketing KPIs (CPC/CACs, LTRs, etc.) preferred
- Strong interpersonal written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptionally organized and a self-starter who can work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with flawless customer-centric focus
- Proficiency with PowerPoint is a plus
- Experience working within a Marketing Division a plus
Preferred Key experiences:
- 5-7 years proven working experience as a data analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS, R, SPLUS, etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics. Graduate degree preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Voltar a lista de vagas