The world leader in cosmetics, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005.
The DNA of L’Oréal is Innovation and we are driven by a real passion for the future. Our Research and Innovation Centres in India are the sixth innovation hub for L’Oréal worldwide to fuel local market innovations. In our quest to win the next billion consumers, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure ?
We have a suitable opportunity in the function of Human Resources for the position of Senior Manager – Talent Acquisition in the Corporate Division. You will be responsible for the attraction and recruitment of top experienced talent for our diverse divisions / functions and support L’Oreal’s sourcing strategies and business needs. You will drive digital innovation in sourcing and build best practices in candidate experience. You should have minimum 6 years of relevant work experience in full life cycle recruitment. The location of the job will be in Mumbai.
- You will drive employer branding for L’Oreal with innovative strategies online and on-ground to attract experienced candidates
- You will drive innovation in recruitment process using tools, social media and best in class candidate experience
- You will partner with Hiring Managers and HR from all divisions / brands to understand hiring needs and develop cohesive search strategies for open and upcoming positions
- You will develop and maintain deep and specific network of talent pipeline, both active and passive, through referrals, sourcing, networking and cold calling
- You will identify talents for open positions, recommend them to hiring teams, and manage all interview activity
- You will ensure consistent communication to hiring teams regarding candidates and search status
- You will act as a resource to the Hiring Managers and Divisional HR partners by providing industry insights regarding the talent trends, competition, etc
- You will drive offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendation / negotiation, offer letter generation and offer responses
- You will develop in-depth understanding of L’Oreal Competencies and use them to identify, interview and recommend the best talent
- You will grow and maintain L’Oreal India talent pipeline through sourcing activity and networking while ensuring data quality and integrity through utilization of CRM database and Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- You will participate in special projects including occasional campus visits and industry networking
- Manage the TA budget and expenses
- Manage the agency and vendor agreements
Key success factors:
- Demonstrate ability to identify, critique and interview talent
- Exceptional interpersonal, presentation and business writing /communication skills
- Ability to strategically source candidates including fluency in Avature ATS, LinkedIn Recruiter, CRM
- Sensitivity to beauty, lifestyle and/or aesthetic-oriented brands ideal
- Sound decision-making skills, hands-on work style and strong influencing skills
- Highly organized team player with ability to multi-task
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
- High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications
- Internal Interactions – Marketing, Sales, Digital, Finance, Supply Chain and Human Resources team
- External Interactions – Vendors and Agencies
Physical Demands (e.g. % travel):
- Travel will be need based
Education and Experience:
- MBA / Masters with recruitment experience of minimum 3 years. Experience in social media recruiting will be advantageous.
L’Oréal is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. L’Oréal closely prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.