Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: New Jersey - Clark
L’Oréal USA is currently seeking a talented and innovative Sr. Scientist - Raw Materials to join our Innovative Raw Material group in the Advanced Research department located at our Clark, NJ facility.
- Work as part of a global team and support its mission of valuing and continuously improving L’Oréal portfolio of raw materials (RMs) used in cosmetic formulations
- Interact with L’Oréal internal partners (lab, Safety & Regulatory, Sourcing, Qualification, …) and external vendors for matters pertaining to raw materials used in L’Oréal formulations
- Support L’Oréal business needs through activities related to addressing raw materials crisis, valorizing & renovating raw materials in portfolio, and securitizing focused raw materials
- Contribute to L’Oréal Sustainable Innovation and Sharing Beauty With All (SBWA) visions as a member of its Innovative Raw Material group
- Coordinate internal partners’ RM technical data requests for technical / safety / regulatory / claim / sustainability related issues, by assessing independently the nature of the requests, interacting directly with external suppliers for information, checking quality of documents received, and tracking proactively status of requests till completion.
- Review supplier information in order to ensure data consistence and compliance with chemical & cosmetic regulations and L’Oréal internal guidelines.
- Track raw material related crisis; Lead assigned projects related to identifying alternative for raw materials in crisis by working closely with internal & external partners globally
- Cascade from global team to US stakeholders raw material database related knowledge, including raw material related IT tools & modules, properties, categorization, and crisis management system. Assist any related new tool/module deployment
- Coordinate Raw Material group’s workshops, supplier visits & events, and technical trainings by working closely with stakeholders, suppliers, and US labs
- Participate in team’s efforts’ of addressing raw material related key regulatory developments in US; help maintain a strong connection among key stakeholders.
- Contribute to team’s efforts related to securing of specific raw materials; Lead projects related to renovating raw materials in portfolio by working closely with internal & external partners globally
- Participate team’s efforts of raw material technical supports to US labs
- B.S., M.S. or Ph.D. in chemistry, chemical engineering, or biochemistry. All experience levels will be considered for appropriated job levels (Scientist, Sr. Scientist I, Sr. Scientist II, or Associated Principal Scientist)
- Strong team player that is able to work both collaboratively and independently in a fast-paced global R&D environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to manage internal & external partners’ expectations and to proactively coordinate activities with tight timeline
- Strong organizational skills and multi-tasking ability; good attention to detail and quality of work
- Strong drive to build expertise in cosmetic Raw Material related topics
- Prior academic or industrial experience with wet chemistry is a plus
- Prior lab experience with formulating cosmetic / household / pharmaceutical products is a plus
- Must be legally eligible to work in the US on a long-term basis
◄ Voltar a lista de vagas