Brief Job Description:
L’Oreal Group has aggressively embraced the digital era, and has advanced many leading consumer-facing digital solutions across its business units. As we prepare for the next phase of our aggressive plans, we seek a digital technologist with a product mind set, who possess depth and breadth of understanding technology in the eCommerce space. In a highly business focused environment, the individual will be responsible for the execution of strategic solution architecture that will productize L’Oréal’s next generation eCommerce solution.
- Architectural ownership of e-Commerce and Omni channel solutions
- Provide solution architecture and design, perform gap analysis between business requirements and platform features
- Maintain technical knowledge of Sales Force Commerce Cloud platform, customizations, and 3rd Party Integrations.
- Define non-functional requirements and development processes, platform and tools usage for ecommerce solution delivery
- Review and audit of architecture, design and solution delivery
- Create technical documentation that include data mappings, definition of systems of record
- Support the evaluation of 3rd party solutions relative to business requirements and processes and guide formulation of solution recommendations.
- Contribute to Enterprise Integration Initiative with respect to integration of eCommerce sites with Order Management Systems and other enterprise backend systems
- Ensure that proposed solutions are aligned with the L’Oreal IT standards and strategy
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies/solution trends and contributes to IT digital strategy development.
- Share Best Practices, Process Framework to the Global Digital Initiatives.
- Continuously act as a thought leader on emerging technologies and their application to the digital product roadmap
Core Competencies/Professional Requirements
- 5-7+ years of eCommerce solution architecture in a cloud based architecture
- Ability to lead, direct and challenge engineers and architects in process, methods and approach.
- Strong understanding of e-Commerce ecosystems and processes that include end-to-end data flows and processing from order management, fulfilment, payments, customer service and other back-end systems.
- In-depth knowledge of various client side and server side technologies
- Ability to multi task and successfully function in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment is a must
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Knowledge of eCommerce platforms and prior experience on Sales Force Commerce Cloud (Demandware) is a definite plus.
- Knowledge of Sales Force Marketing Cloud and Sales Force Service Cloud is a plus
- Deep understanding of Payment and Order Management systems is required
- Deep understanding of Mobile technologies/frameworks, Google Analytics, SEO and Tagging
- Deep understanding of Systems integration concepts – Web Service (REST, SOAP), Batch, EDI, sFTP, API Gateways
- OMS and SAP integration experience is a definite plus.
- Knowledge of eCommerce security and site performance
- Exposure to headless architecture, progressive web experience and other emerging technologies is a plus
- Microsoft Office applications -- Office Suite (Project, PowerPoint , Excel, Word), Visio and Project
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.