Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: UK - England - London, Hammersmith
País/Região: United Kingdom
Supply Chain & Operations Spring Insight Internship
Based: Hammersmith, London
Duration: 5 days
Start date: Monday 9th April 2018
Eligibility: You must be in your first year of university.
Unpaid work experience: Lunch and Travel covered (zones 1-6)
Providing solutions designed to sharpen and improve the quality of our service to customers. You will have exposure to organising and planning the transferring process of materials and goods from suppliers and manufacturers to customers.
- Liaising with European factories and other teams internally to maximise product availability
- Communicating with the Market Supply Logistics (MSL) to foresee any possible delivery issues between the international factories and Distribution Centres which may impact the UK
- Communicating between subcontracting teams to understand stock movements for products
- Working closely with Marketing and Commercial teams to understand the need for stock levels and therefore accurately forecast the potential of our products and maximise service levels to our customers.
- Analysing the existing gaps in the processes and working towards improving efficiency and reporting details within the planning team
- Be a logical and rational thinker who can simplify a complex problem and offer clear and effective solutions
- Capacity to understand the bigger business picture
- Have a technical mind but keen to work within the heart of a business
- Numerate and PC literate: in particular with strong Excel skills
- Strong networking skills and the ability to interact with all areas of the business
- Able to work closely with all internal departments, Sales and Marketing, Customer Services, the Warehouse, IT and Finance, requiring the need to be a proactive team-player, and be able to build relationships quickly
Please note that once you have submitted your application the Graduate Team will be reviewing it all submissions in January 2018. You will hear back within the first week of February.
◄ Voltar a lista de vagas