Função: Finanças e Contabilidade
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: New Jersey - Berkeley Heights
Title: Sr Analyst - Finance
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Work with Global Brands supporting Finance Director:
- Work on various key reports for Brands including Worldwide Sales Analysis by country and category. Report data to Brand General Managers and Department Heads.
- Prepare various financial schedules and related reports for the monthly close.
- Work on Budget, trend and three-year plan for specific brand product lines.
- Assist with preparation of presentations.
- Analyze brand results comparative to budget/trend forecast and provide explanation of significant variances.
- Analyze B/S accounts and prepare reconciliations.
- Perform variance analysis of actual v. budget for P&L accounts and cost centers.
- Assists in seasonalization of Budget/Trends.
- Provide financial support to operating departments.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Interact & partner with all levels within finance team & brand.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting required.
- Strong computer skills required (Excel a must).
- Must possess strong: analytical and problem solving skills; business acumen; oral and written communication skills; and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- Language skills a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Voltar a lista de vagas