Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: New Jersey - Clark
Senior Manager- Package Development
Manage package development and project management activities to assure timely and cost effective new product launches; promotions, and maintenance of basic business activities. Active participation in identifying new and improved processes that will result in effective cost reduction programs for new or existing products.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
· Bachelor’s degree in Packaging Engineering or a related technical discipline
· 3-7 years experience in package development, preferably in the cosmetics, consumer goods or related field
· French Language skill is a plus
· Travel to vendors and plants will be a requirement (10-15% of time)
· Proficient PC skills - MS Office software and capable of building presentations on Excel and/or PowerPoint. Also Proficient in the use of MS Project.
· Good communication skills, to be able to deal effectively with all levels of our organization and our suppliers.
· Excellent organizational skills to manage the documentation, materials and
Must be eligible to work in the US on an ongoing and permanent basis without assistance.