Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: New Jersey - Berkeley Heights
As a Sr. Manager-Product Steward, you’ll be responsible for providing product regulatory and other information to retailers and/or their contractors through WERCS, other retailer-specific databases or in response to direct sales team inquires. Proactively seek improvements of systems and processes related to monitoring compliance with retail and government chemical regulations, sales related retailer chemical sustainability inquiries and other special projects as assigned. Interact directly with retailers on subjects related to formulation / packaging requirements concerning sustainability, ingredient disclosures and consumer facing communications and represents the CPD (Consumer Products) Division of L’Oréal USA on chemical sustainability-related industry forums by participating in appropriate task forces and trade associations. Liaise between sales and Research & Innovation and other internal departments and advising formulators on upcoming ingredient-related regulations and retailer requirements.
- Entry of formulation and SDS information into the WERCSmart Portal a third-party regulatory assessment tool and into GoodGuide that support Walmart and Target sustainability initiatives respectively for all brands required while providing technical support, including SDS interpretation and respond to formulation questions.
- Active participation in the development, management and maintenance of a standardized database for regulatory analysis and submission of information as part of the RDS (Retailer Data Sync Program) to support retailer requirements and ongoing submission of retailer specific attributes within Chemical Safety database
- Develop and implement strategies and concepts to improve efficiencies for these systems with a focus on improving processes to ensure the information developed is accurate and timely.
- Participation in the SIR Group (Suppliers Ingredient Reporting Work Group) of the Consumer Specialty Products Association for the limited purpose of identifying and developing efficient ways to provide product ingredient information to interested parties in such a way that does not divulge confidential business information.
- Coordinate with R&I for new state level sustainability initiatives:
- California General Consumer Products Regulation / California Air Resources Board / California’s Green Chemistry regulation and Proposition 65 / Pending state level regulations (i.e. Michigan, New York, etc.)
- Analyzing transportation and hazardous waste characteristics of our products to minimize associated costs by understanding product lines and their chemical compositions. Other analysis as required.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Environmental Science or equivalent technical field required.
- Experience in U.S. and state regulations pertaining to new and commercial products containing chemicals.
- Candidate should have a minimum of 3 - 5 years of experience in Hazard Communication, Safety Data Sheet authoring and/or interpretation, Regulatory Compliance or similar.
- Strong preference will be given to candidates with previous WERCSmart Portal experience.
- Experience with cosmetics, HBA or other CPG products in the Food, Drug and or Mass Merchandising classes of trade a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation proficiency with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization to provide meaningful information to internal
- Evidence of leadership skills with the ability to influence and obtain results.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize as needed.
- Effective Customer satisfaction focus, in order to meet their needs with sense of urgency.
- High level of computer literacy, including data manipulation and database development.
◄ Voltar a lista de vagas