- 7-10 years of solid store design experience with expertise in beauty
- Ability to create, from scratch, store layouts, ceiling plans, architectural shell drawings, full fixture sets
- Ability to adapt a well-formed freestanding store design concept into other formats, such as department stores, perfumeries etc.
- Seasoned in regular communications with contractors, fixture manufacturers, merchandising vendors
- Strong communication and leadership skills, able to present information in a clear and confident manner
- Experience managing 1-2 junior designers, ability to teach and develop
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively across many varied disciplines.
- 20% domestic travel required
- Proficient in Adobe Programs, Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
- Exceptional AutoCAD skills
ABOUT NYX COSMETICS
NYX Cosmetics, named after the Greek goddess who ruled the night and symbolized beauty and power, is known for high-quality, professional makeup at accessible prices. A leader in the massive color cosmetics industry, NYX is defined by exceptional quality products with rich pigments and high payoff. Featuring a range of classic, seasonal, and on-trend cosmetics, NYX is a must-have among beauty lovers and professional makeup artists. The brand began with artistic inspiration, a single product and a vision. While headquartered in the heart of Los Angeles, NYX is a global brand available in over 70 countries at thousands of retailers consisting of specialty beauty and fashion stores, freestanding shops, and beauty supply stores as well as on www.nyxcosmetics.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.