Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: Shanghai - Shanghai
Job Description ：
The candidate will join Biological Evaluation and Methods team, and will be expected to accomplish the following 4 missions:
- Centralize and answer regional Métier’s needs and build up efficient networks on safety evaluation for actives and formulations
- Propose and lead innovative research projects, and implement into safety evaluation platform
- Identify and connect possible internal/external resources/partners to propose and coordinate collaboration projects
- Participate in external scientific projects, promote alternative methods in China
- Identify and analyze potential safety evaluation related needs in Asia, and turn to research projects
- Lead research projects include designing, planning, executing and troubleshooting experiments, data analysis and scientific reports
- Understand the mechanism of unknown safety issue, build up solid scientific expertise and provide scientific consultation
- Identify and connect possible internal/external resources/partners, and generate collaboration projects
- Coordinate and manage internal/external collaboration projects, ensure the project timeline and expected deliverables
- Build up effective networks and ensure through coordinating cross-functional stakeholders to promote exchanges/activities
- Participate in external scientific communication and collaboration projects, play an essential role in the promotion of alternative methods in China
- Actively involved in daily bench work, convey knowledge and provide technical training to external partners
- Bring the innovative/creative spirit to the team, and participate in driving the team’s engagement and efforts in research and innovation
- A Ph.D. or equivalent degree in life science or biomedical fields, with at least 3-yr proven-track experience in academic or bio-pharmaceutical industry, training related to skin/hair biology research is preferred. Experience in cosmetic industry is a plus.
- Be proficient in cell biology and molecular biology with strong hands-on expertise, strong methodology development skills and proficiency in molecular biology or cell-based assays
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communications skills in both English and Chinese. Professional presentation skills and effective communication capability in a multidisciplinary environment are essential.
- Transversal project management and coordination experience
- Highly self-motivated, result and detail oriented, analytical and innovative thinking, strong organizational and mature interpersonal skills, collaborative spirit in a fast-paced, team-oriented research environment are required.