Função: Finanças e Contabilidade
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: New Jersey - Berkeley Heights
• Responsible for specific accounting functions within Accounting Shared Services
• Prepare results for senior accountant or manager as required
• Prepares journal entries, account analysis, roll forwards and other analysis required for the month-end close. Responsible for month-end close tasks for the brand you are supporting.
• Assists in month end closing process for assigned areas
• Journal entry preparation
• General Ledger account analysis
• Excess/Obsolete inventory reserve preparation
• Fixed asset, flux and other reporting
• Prepare and issue various month end analysis
• Prepare input into SAP
• Special projects as required
• 3-6 years of related work experience required
• Bachelors degree in Accounting required, Advanced Degree or certification a plus
• Must be able to work independently
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• SAP experience is a plus
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel (Advanced)
• Must possess strong interpersonal skills and enjoy working as a member of a team.
• Must have a strong understanding of financial and operational controls.
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
• Consumer products background preferred
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal are required