Do you dream about an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Are you ready to take responsibility and learn from your peers? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Nordic Active Cosmetics Division (ACD) team as the Student Assistant.
As Student Assistant for the ACD Digital team, your role is to support the Nordic Social Media and Content Manager in daily operational tasks. The job is part-time and we estimate weekly hours to be between 10 and 15. You will report directly to the Nordic Social Media and Content Manager.
Your key job accountabilities:
* Maintenance of website (both front- and back office)
* Support and coordinating CRM activities
* Ad-hoc digital marketing tasks
* Supporting the Nordic Social Media and Content Manager in daily operational tasks
* Preferably studying a Master’s Degree, specialization in digital is seen as an advantage
* An analytical mind, who is solution-oriented and ambitious
* Excellent communication skills in English and a Nordic language
* Experience with CMS or you are willing to learn how the system is used
* Comfortable with hands-on tasks and a true team player
We are looking for our Student Assistant to start as soon as possible. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts more than 900 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and counting for more than 400.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 25.8 billion euros in 2016. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal employees 89.300 people and is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s is committed to sustainable development, though our strategy "Sharing Beauty With All" which sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.