Função: Finanças e Contabilidade
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: Florida - St. Petersburg
Title: Supervisor, Accounts Payable (T&E)
- Responsible for supervising staff involved in the review and audit of all T&E (Travel and Expense) reports utilizing the L’Oreal Global Concur Platform. Ensure all reports are compliant and reimbursements are initiated timely. Provide support, guidance and training to user community.
- Provide management with T&E statistics regarding productivity and compliance
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Review and audit assigned employee T&E Expense reports to ensure adherence to company travel policy and guidelines and follow up on exceptions.
- Responsible for providing customer service and support to internal clients on Concur system as needed in a timely manner via Service Now ticketing system. (Level 2 support of users)
- Coordinate higher level support tickets with corporate central management team
- Prepare monthly reports on spend and compliance.
- Prepare Ad Hoc assignments as needed.
- Must be an excellent supervisor and have the ability to manage a large team providing support to a remote organization
- 7-10 years relevant work experience
- Supervisory Experience required
- Must have experience with the Concur T&E reimbursement Tool or equivalent platform experience
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills and ability to utilize data and create meaningful reports
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with an emphasis on Excel.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and enjoy working as a member of a team.
- Must possess strong problem solving skills and understanding of financial and operational controls.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be willing and able to work overtime during peak demand periods and monthly closing cycle.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Voltar a lista de vagas