Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: Kentucky - Walton
Supervise all MMS II activity including the flow of material throughout the distribution center, while ensuring all safety, quality, and productivity objectives are well understood and enforced. Maintain all equipment and supplies necessary to sustain operations. Focus on customer service with additional emphasis around maintaining an accurate inventory. Achieve and sustain outstanding results by building a winning team of actively engaged employees offering solid direction, coaching, and support.
Education: HS graduate or GED equivalent, bachelor degree preferred
Experience: 3-5 years experience in a warehouse / manufacturing environment, supervising forklift drivers is a plus. Experience with WMS, with an emphasis on inventory control, SAP experience is a plus.
Knowledge/Skills: Efficient with Microsoft Office, prior leadership experience preferred
Job Duties & Responsibilities
1. Supervises all MMS II activity including the flow of material throughout the distribution center, while maximizing the use of all resources to meet customer demands; meets operational objectives and contributes information to strategic plans and reviews; implements and enforces safety, security, environment, quality, cost, productivity, and customer service standards; resolves problems; identifying operational improvements
2. Accomplishes employee development and team building objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, recognizing, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job performance; recommending merit ratings; adhering to policies and procedures
3. Certified to operate all equipment used by direct staff; operates all equipment based on business requirements; conducts equipment training, certification, and re-certification for all members of the team; keeps equipment operating by enforcing operating instructions; troubleshoots breakdowns; calls for repairs; schedules preventative maintenance within the overall strategic maintenance plan
4. Maintains a clean and orderly operation, including all storage areas by organizing floor space; adheres to storage design principles; recommends improvements
5. Maintains inventory by supporting physical counts; reconciling variances; making accurate system transactions; investigates inventory issues seeking to understand and prevent future errors; ensures proper stock placement and rotation within the warehouse and systems consistent with established inventory method principles
6. Supervise vendor/sub-contractor activity