Função: Comercial e Desenvolvimento de Negócios
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: UK - England - London, Hammersmith
País/Região: United Kingdom
Supply Planner – Luxury Products Division
We have an exciting opportunity for a strong candidate to join us in the role of Supply Planner, working in the exciting Luxury Products Division. Your objective will be managing short term and mid-term supply to support ambitious sales targets, whilst meeting service level and stock holding objectives. As a supply planner you will be at the centre of inventory and availability planning and will be instrumental in ensuring we meet our customer’s expectations.
Your key job accountabilities:
· Anticipate potential issues by comparing demand with supply in the short and medium term.
· Communicate actively with International planning function and factories to prevent out of stock risks from occurring and to recover from supply issues as soon as possible
· Communicate to the business any risk of out of stock and ensure all relevant parties have timely and accurate availability information
· Manage availability of all finished goods and point of sale items in line with animations for all sales channels in UK and Ireland
· Project Service Level and Inventory level risks weekly in order to pre-empt possible issues in the short and medium term
Competitive remuneration and benefits including 25 days paid holiday per year (increases with service), contributory pension scheme, cycle to work, discounted gym membership, the option to join a dental and medical plan and a monthly invite from the general manager to a drinks evening in our staff restaurant on the top floor where you can meet up with people from other teams and divisions. We encourage charitable initiatives and offer employees 1 day per year of paid to undertake charity work of your choice. There is also a staff shop offering significant discounts across the portfolio of L’Oreal brands.
2.1 degree (or equivalent), preferably in Business, Engineering, Supply Chain Management or any Mathematical degree
Essential skills required
· Interpersonal skills (Convincing and Influencing Skills; Verbal and written communication; Able to create a network)
· Supply Chain (Understanding of end-to-end supply chain; Experience of a stock procurement and management system)
· Personal (Attention to detail; French fluency an advantage; Customer Service mind-set; Demanding; Calm under pressure; Able to look beyond existing constraints; Advanced data analysis skills (Advanced Excel skills); Resilient; Acts with integrity.
· SAP experience is a benefit
· PEOPLE DEVELOPER