Tipo de posição: Apprenticeship
Tipo de emprego: Full - Time
Join our Quality teams!
*** Start in September 2019 ***
It is 10:30 AM, Pauline finishes a phone call with the Production Engineer of the Vichy factory to discuss about new quality KPI’s. During the team meeting, his manager asks him to rethink management systems of Quality of our factories to be compliant with a new standard from the United-States. Pauline ends her day by designing a training course on L'Oréal's standard qualities.
Are you inspired by the daily impact Pauline is able to have during his apprenticeship? Then this experience in Quality at L’Oréal is right for you!
At L'Oréal, Quality is at the heart of our strategy. It directly contributes to the satisfaction of our customers but also to the economic performance of the Group. Our standards are the same everywhere in the world. Our production complies with the ISO 9001 standard and our factories are certified ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
At L’Oréal, Quality system ensures that a product meets the legal and Group's standards, from product design to distribution, all over the world. Its effectiveness is based on audits carried out internally and externally.
Many apprenticeship offers are available in the Quality field.
These are some missions you might have to achieve:
· Construct and follow up quality indicators
· Develop the quality management system of a department
· Design Quality training interfaces for our different métiers
· Conduct internal audits and develop a management and monitoring tool
· Develop and formalize a knowledge sharing tool on production processes related to our pilot teams
· Analyze the quality of our raw materials in the laboratory and manage the relationship with our subcontractors
· Optimize our methods for microbiological control
What’s in it for you?
· An experience surrounded by passionate teams
· A formative experience, you will learn more than you could have imagined
· Challenges, opportunities to be seized and as many responsibilities to take
· The opportunity to innovate and create the products of tomorrow
· HR support to help you shaping your future career
What will help you to get the job?
· You are a student pursuing a Master degree in Chemistry School / Engineering School / University.
· You have technical skills in Chemistry / Process / Quality.
· You speak English and French at a proficiency level.
· Result oriented, you are proactive and rigorous.
· People-oriented, you have good relationship skills and you are able to convince.
Do you want to be part of the adventure? Accepting applications now!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the recruitment process like?
Our recruitment process is two-fold:
HR interview: an exploratory call / skype meeting with one of our recruiters to get to know you better and understand what you are looking for.
Manager interview: you will participate in a recruitment day (called A Taste of L’Oréal). In case of a scheduling conflict, the recruiter will work out an alternative interview process.
How much responsibility do you give to apprentices?
As an apprentice at L’Oréal, you will be welcomed as a full member of a team, with your scope and responsibilities. Of course, you will not be alone: your manager will provide you with objectives and a vision. However, to succeed you will need to keep in mind that you play the main part in your success and future projection in the Group. Entrepreneurship spirit is key J
What about the integration process?
During the first days of your apprenticeship, you will meet many people from your team, and other functions in order to broaden your vision of the Group’s challenges and help you to succeed in your job. All interns and apprentices will have access to our digital integration platform full of inspiring content, learning opportunities and possibilities to connect!
Additionally throughout your time with us, there will be other networking events.
Do you propose job at the end of an apprenticeship?
We take our interns and apprentices very seriously. So yes, it is our ultimate goal! In average, each year, former interns and apprentices fulfill 70% of our junior job needs. A very large number of our current employees at all levels have come through this type of experience.
I do not know anything about cosmetics: do I stand a chance?
Less than one-third of our interns have had previous experiences in the beauty industry. Being sensitive to cosmetics is indeed an asset. However, we give more credit to other essential qualities such as entrepreneurial spirit, innovation, and the ability to question and dare.