Tipo de posição: Internship
Tipo de emprego: Full - Time
Join our Manufacturing Process teams!
*** 6-month Internship starting between January and March 2020 ***
It is 10:30 AM, Anthony finishes a phone call with a manager from the Research & Innovation department, who is finalizing the development of a new formula. During a team meeting, his manager asks him a risk analysis on that new formula. He also has to suggest a new manufacturing process for that future product launch. In addition, his manager asks him to think about the industrial feasibility of an innovative process. Anthony begins to work on these challenging projects!
Like Anthony, you are passionate about Process engineering and you want to experience it concretely in the teams of the Beauty leader? You want to participate in achieving excellence for our products? Our internships are made for you!
As part of Quality expertise, Pilot and Innovation Process teams are closely involved in product development. They facilitate the massive industrialization of our formulas while constantly seeking innovation and agility. They also optimize development and manufacturing processes. The Innovation Process team focuses on implementation of innovative processes from scratch whereas the Pilot team are the link between the formula proposed by Research and Innovation and the Manufacturing.
You want to learn more about our Process teams? Watch Pooja talk about it!
Several internship offers are available in this field.
These are some missions you might have to achieve:
· Manage risk analysis on formulas proposed by Research & Innovation
· Elaborate the manufacturing processes for each product launches
· Manage extrapolation tests between several manufacturing processes or between several formulas
· Optimize the existing manufacturing processes
· Develop methods of characterization for cosmetic products
· Test the industrial feasibility of an innovative process and propose an industrialization strategy
· Co-develop new processes by working closely with our formulation laboratories
· And innovate, go further: mark this internship of your print!
What’s in for you?
· 6 months surrounded by passionate teams
· A learning experience, you will learn much more than you could have imagine
· A lot of challenges and opportunities to be seized and as many responsibilities to take
· The opportunity to innovate and create the products of tomorrow
· An HR follow-up to help you building your future career path
· A compensation between 1250€ and 1400€ gross per month
· You would like to spend some time with an association? You might have the opportunity with Vendredi program!
What will help you to get the job?
· Engineering School / a Chemical School / University with a specialization in Process Engineering
· Master Degree
· Solid knowledge in Chemistry
· Fluent in written and oral English
· Team player. You demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and have no problem fitting in your team.
· Communication Champion. You are clear and fluid when you communicate your ideas with others.
· Rigorous. You are committed and always provide with excellent work.
· Proactive. You like to work in autonomy and try new things on your own.
· Creative. You are full of ideas and you love to make them come to life.
Do you want to be part of the adventure? Don't wait any longer and apply
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the recruitment process like?
Our recruitment process has two steps:
HR interview: an exploratory call / skype meeting with one of our recruiters to get to know you better and understand what you are looking for.
Manager interview: you will participate in a recruitment day (called A Taste of L’Oréal). In case of a scheduling conflict, the recruiter will work out an alternative interview process.
How much responsibility do you give to interns?
As an intern at L’Oréal, you will be welcomed as a full member of a team, with your scope and responsibilities. Of course, you will not be alone: your manager will provide you with objectives and a vision. However, to success you will need to keep in mind that you play the main part in your journey and future projection in the Group. Entrepreneurship spirit is key J
What about the integration process?
During the first days of your internship, you will meet many people from your team, and other functions in order to broaden your vision of the Group’s challenges and help you to success in your job. All interns and apprentices will have access to our digital integration platform full of inspiring content, learning opportunities and possibilities to connect!
Additionally, throughout your time with us, there will be other networking events.
Do you propose job at the end of an internship?
We take our interns and apprentices very seriously. So yes, it is our ultimate goal! In average, each year, former interns and apprentices fulfill 70% of our junior job needs. A very large number of our current employees at all levels have come through this type of experience.
I do not know anything about cosmetics: do I stand a chance?
Less than one-third of our interns have had previous experiences in the beauty industry. Being sensitive to cosmetics is indeed an asset. However, we give more credit to other essential qualities such as entrepreneurial spirit, innovation, and the ability to question and dare.