Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Industrial Placement
Based: The Body Shop® International
Location: Croydon, London or Littlehampton, West Sussex
Duration: 12 months
Start date: Monday 26th June 2017
Annual Salary: £16,000 - £18,000
Internships are often the first step to a career with The Body Shop® or the wider L'Oréal® Group. As a proud international ethical beauty brand we are committed to developing people and sourcing talent… Are you our next natural ingredient?
Working within our International CRM or UK CRM team, you will play a valuable role in supporting launches, communications and events through our customer loyalty programme, as well as contribute to the process for writing engaging e-CRM Content.
You will gain valuable skills in collaboratively working cross-functionally at an International level in order to help develop and execute our multichannel, targeted direct marketing campaigns and CRM projects.
- Support in developing marketing incentives to help drive the growth of our expanding customer loyalty database
- Project manage the team’s CRM activities, responsible for briefing our in-house Design Studio in order to produce creative assets (emails, direct mails and copy for our SMS & push notifications)
- Create and deliver efficient email, direct mail and SMS/Push marketing campaigns, showing a high level of attention to detail
- Provide support for markets regarding email strategy and campaign setup
- Hold regular (asset) requirement audits and feedback calls with markets
- Attend the International Event Activation Meetings, capturing minutes and action points, to ensure that the CRM strategy is aligned with our product Category’s strategies
- Efficiently use our CRM database in order to analyse the success and learning’s of our campaigns, developing an understanding of trends and providing insights
- Maintain/update the global reporting template and communicate results to markets
- Work closely with other departmental teams (in-store/ retail/ store communications/ Brand & Commercial) to ensure delivery of CRM strategies
- Contribute to CRM projects such as segmentation, renovation & sampling strategy
- Administrative support to the CRM team
- You must be results driven with an ability to achieve set objectives
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- A strong analytic background and the ability to study and interpret complex information to drive business decisions
- Confident in using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise effectively
- Interest in the beauty industry and upcoming trends
- Confident in presenting
- Actively seek innovative business solutions and suggest new ideas
- Demonstrate an ability to self-manage projects, achieve objectives, adjust priorities, manage time and follow up on actions
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
- You must be completing a placement as part of your degree
- You must be on track to attaining a 2:1 for your degree
Please note that once you have submitted your application the Graduate Team will be reviewing it at the first available opportunity. However, in some instances you may be waiting a number of weeks to be hearing back from us due to other team constraints.