Função: Finanças e Contabilidade
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: West Sussex - Littlehampton (Watersmead)
País: United Kingdom
The Body Shop International has a fantastic opportunity for a CIMA or
ACCA qualified Financial Controller in West Sussex, to partner the International Sourcing and Supply
Chain teams, monitoring performance, leading budget and trend process and
providing financial counsel.
The Financial Controller will be responsible for valuation of stock
worldwide and will ensure the sourcing and supply chain teams have relevant
controls and processes in place. This role provides an opportunity to work across
multiple areas of the business and deliver information that will be used directly
to drive business strategy. The individual will play a pivotal role in
understanding the cost of our products and providing cost control across our
International Zones and Markets.
As part of the L’Oreal Group, The Body Shop is a major international
beauty retail business. To bring our stores to life we have a team of
exceptional individuals working tirelessly behind the scenes. When you
join us, you're joining an exciting, dynamic commercially driven company with a
A Day in the Life
- Provide general Financial counsel to International Supply Chain, Sourcing
and wider Operations departments
- You will maintain stock equations for The Boy Shop’s International
Distribution Centres and stock at vendors.
- Providing Cost of Sales performance analysis, linking sourcing savings
and impact on P&L.
- Work closely with International Zone and Market management on their costing
process and to ensure internal controls in relation to sourcing and supply
chain are robust and reviewed regularly
- Maintain Reference cost process, verifying costs, and reporting
- Manage and develop the Finance Analyst, overseeing the Stock provision,
Supplier liability and rebate accrual processes.
- Approve Sourcing cost sheets, authorise supplier invoice cost price
- Ensure compliance with L’Oreal Finance standards.
Do you fit the bill?
- You will have demonstrable experience of working within Finance
controlling, Reporting or Audit environment with CIMA, ACCA or equivalent
- Your experience will have ideally been gained within a retail, FMCG,
distribution or manufacturing environment
- You are able to effectively business partner multiple non finance
business areas and present complex analysis in a structured and clear way
- Previous experience of working with consolidated accounts in a
multinational / multicurrency environment with fully integrated ERP System
would be beneficial
If this is you – apply now! There’s a career waiting for you
at The Body Shop.
What we can offer:
- A thrilling career in the L’Oréal Group across different brands, channels
- A passion-driven environment where you will share challenges,
achievements and innovations with your peers and manager
- A tailor-made integration plan to set you for success and an on-going
focus on your performance and development
- Competitive salary and benefits package
◄ Voltar a lista de vagas