We are looking for a full time Supply Chain Coordinator to join our International Operations team in Littlehampton on a 12 months fixed term contract. This is an exciting new role that will support the delivery of excellent service for our Global Travel Retail (GTR) markets and wholesalers.
The individual will support the GTR markets with product ordering and solving queries to ensure products are dispatched on time and in full.
Why work for The Body Shop?
When Anita Roddick founded The Body Shop in 1976, she had a vision. Business as a force for good – that’s us. 40 years later, we’re proud to be pioneering cruelty-free beauty every step of the way. We’re the original ethical beauty brand. We’ve got a thing for empowering people and enriching our planet. We’re all about keeping it real, in every way possible.
Our activist roots remain a huge part of everything we do, from our iconic window posters to our vegetarian products to our infamous campaigns. We’re never afraid to stand up and speak the truth. We like to do things a little differently around here.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Point of contact for all ordering of product by GTR markets including allocation of Seasonal and ‘Make to order’ product
- Ensure all queries and issues (including operational and quality issues)from Markets offices are dealt with in a timely manner
- To monitor and process all orders and allocations to ensure that product is dispatched accordingly for each GTR Wholesaler
- To organise any special freights (including air), where necessary, to meet product launches
- To ensure all quality issues reported by the customers are logged and action in a timely manner
- Investigate & process debits and credits against orders shipped as required
Do you fit the bill?
- Strong communication skills and high attention to detail
- Previous experience within a Supply Chain/Customer Care role
- Excel skills including Pivot tables & VLOOKUP
- Previous experience in Supplier/Franchise/Wholesale (desirable)
- Understanding of Event Planning/Seasonal demand fluctuations in supply chain (desirable)
- Experience of Supply Chain in a retail environment (desirable)
Our Global Support Centre is located in the heart of Littlehampton, West Sussex. On site there is a state of the art distribution centre, conference centre, a 1950’s ‘Uncle Fred’s Diner’, a nursery and an onsite allotment area for staff.
Want to join the Body Shop team? Then please apply today – as well as a competitive salary, here are just a few of the rewards and benefits you can look forward to when you join us: a 5% non-contributory pension plan, 23 days holiday, 3 days a year to volunteer in the local community, 50% staff discount and access to product sample sales, access to Perks At Work our online shopping channel with exclusive deals & discounts, as well as LOVE money to spend on your well being and personal development. We have also implemented ‘Work Wise’ into our HQ - flexibility of ‘in-office’ hours, the ability to work remotely and a new meeting charter. Here at The Body Shop we’ve got your best interests at heart – it’s our way of saying thank you!