Função: Recursos Humanos
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: London - Croydon
País: United Kingdom
Duration: 6 Months
Location: East Croydon (Greater London)
Start Date: 2nd January 2017
Part of the L’Oréal Group, The Body Shop® International has an exciting new opportunity working on a key area of our business. We are a natural and ethical beauty brand, with 3050 stores in 66 markets around the world, operating through a multi-channel retail strategy, including stand-alone stores, global travel retail locations and e-commerce sites.
You will be part of a fast paced and dynamic recruitment team hiring the best talent for The Body Shop. You will get the chance to look at all areas of the candidate experience whilst supporting and leading projects on LinkedIn and other social media platforms.
We are looking for someone who is driven, passionate about Digital and eager to take on responsibility and challenges in a fast paced innovative environment.
Your placement would be an ideal stepping stone into a career in Recruitment or Social Media. It will offer you a tailor-made integration plan to set you up for success and an on-going focus on your performance and development.
- Build and drive international & local content development for our social media platforms meanwhile fostering and growing a ‘talent community’ of potential applicants.
- Ensure content is in line with brand tone of voice and bring innovative ideas on how we can showcase the working environment and amazing culture we have at The Body Shop
- Direct sourcing of candidates through different platforms and tools such as LinkedIn. Working with the recruiters to select profiles that match line manager specifications.
- Be the first point of contact for all potential candidates online, representing the brand whilst building relationships to encourage interest and convey the opportunity in the role.
- Building and running ad-hoc reports on ROI for recruitment activities and social media analytics and communicate relevant information/action plans to countries and the International team.
- Provide updates on digital recruitment trends and best practices on the market
- Strong academic background or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of social media and digital HR recruitment practices
- Strong communication skills and ability to network and interact with senior stakeholders from around the business
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written English skills
What we offer:
- A thrilling career in the L’Oréal Group across different brands, channels and markets
- A passion driven environment where you will share challenges, achievements and innovations with your peers, manager and direct reports
- A tailor-made integration plan to set you for success and an on-going focus on your development
- Competitive salary and benefits package
◄ Voltar a lista de vagas