Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: UK - England - London, Croydon
País: United Kingdom
Why work for The Body Shop?
When Anita Roddick founded The Body Shop in 1976, she had a vision. Business as a force for good – that’s us. 40 years later, we’re proud to be pioneering cruelty-free beauty every step of the way. We’re the original ethical beauty brand. We’ve got a thing for empowering people and enriching our planet. We’re all about keeping it real, in every way possible.
Our activist roots remain a huge part of everything we do, from our iconic window posters to our vegetarian products to our infamous campaigns. We’re never afraid to stand up and speak the truth. We like to do things a little differently around here.
Purpose of the role:
This is an exciting new role that will support the delivery of excellent service for our third party ecommerce partners. Responsible for assisting with day to day tasks to help grow account business and increase sales.
- Ensure all queries and issues from Markets offices are dealt with in a timely manner
- Build and ensure communication and collaboration within internal stakeholders (IT, sales, supply chain)
- Develop effective working relationships with key external Vendors (e.g. Intelligent Reach, Clavis)
- Propose and implement actions to improve the service provided to external partners (e.g. Amazon, eBay, Feel Unique)
- Run and analyze weekly and monthly reports
- Support daily eTail responsibilities
- Own new item creation process (working with brand, content and supply chain)
- Monitor brand appearance across multiple partners
- Ad hoc projects as directed by management
- Propose and implement actions to improve the service provided to the customers
- Support daily customer centric responsibilities
- Strong communication skills and high attention to detail
- Excel skills including Pivot tables & VLOOKUP
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Methodical approach to problem solving in a highly dynamic environment
- Effective interpersonal skills, experienced in managing internal and external stakeholders
- Organizational and analytical skills
- Have the ability to plan and prioritize own work efficiently taking into account deadlines and service standards
- Previous experience in Supplier/Franchise/Wholesale (desirable)
- Degree in related subject (business, IT) or equivalent experience
Want to join the Body Shop team? Then please apply today – as well as a competitive salary, here are just a few of the rewards and benefits you can look forward to when you join us: a 5% non-contributory pension plan, 23 days holiday, 3 days a year to volunteer in the local community, 50% staff discount and access to product sample sales, access to Perks At Work our online shopping channel with exclusive deals & discounts, as well as LOVE money to spend on your well being and personal development. We have also implemented ‘Work Wise’ into our HQ - flexibility of ‘in-office’ hours, the ability to work remotely and a new meeting charter. Here at The Body Shop we’ve got your best interests at heart – it’s our way of saying thank you!
◄ Voltar a lista de vagas