Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: West Sussex - Littlehampton (Watersmead)
País: United Kingdom
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join our Supply Chain Team, to cover a maternity leave, based in Littlehampton, West Sussex. If you have a background of strong administration, multitasking, an excellent customer focused approach and a passion for supply chain or operations we’d love to receive your application!
You will be responsible for owning, controlling and managing the purchasing of The Body Shop cosmetic products from your appointed L'Oreal Group factories or Sub-contractor suppliers and manufacturers while maintaining category inventory budgets in line with OTB expectations.
As part of the L’Oreal Group, The Body Shop is a major international beauty retail business. To bring our stores to life we have a team of exceptional individuals working tirelessly behind the scenes. When you join us, you're joining an exciting, dynamic commercially driven company with a unique legacy.
Desired Skills / Experience:
• IT proficiency required e.g. strong Excel desired - vlookups, pivot tables etc
• Strong numerate and analysis skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent communication skills and ability to influence
• Experience in Supply Chain Process would be desirable, especially in a Retail environment.
• Experience of Supplier planning, financial budgeting and Inventory management.
Primary Accountabilities within the role:
• To activity actively maintain service levels to the Zone Supply Chain teams to drive retail sales through close management of your appointed manufacturers and NPD developments.
• To own and drive significant performance of your appointed manufacturers and NPD developments in the areas of On Time In Full, Lead-time agility and Group TDS KPI’s.
• To innovate the supply chain and drive direct procurement to all regional distribution centres
• Purchase of all Finished Goods inventory from Group Factories and Sub Contractor supply base to meet market needs, within Open to Buy targets and within stock budget expectations
• Accountable for the criteria of all new sku’s ensuring they are suitable for the full global supply chain
• Management of Inbound Flows into distribution centres from the supply base across the globe – managing distribution centre capacity constraints, offsite storage needs (within budget) and to meet market sales.
• Ownership capacity reporting and action plans to resolve any constrained supply.
• Owner of Subcontractor KPI’s of On Time In Full and lead-time re-activity on your appointed manufacturers and NPD Developments.
• All preparations for Supplier and Brand reviews.
• Owner of the annual audit programme a follow-up of corrective actions plans for your appointed manufacturers.
• Attend NPD review meetings to provide recommendations to ensure all launch timings can be achieved by supply chain.
• Management of stock concessions, rejects, returns and reworks.
What we can offer:
• A thrilling career in the L’Oréal Group across different brands, channels and markets
• A passion-driven environment where you will share challenges, achievements and innovations with your peers and manager
• A tailor-made integration plan to set you for success and an on-going focus on your performance and development
• Competitive salary and benefits package