Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: London - Croydon
País: United Kingdom
Part of the International
Purchasing department, this Senior Buyer role is based in The Body Shop’s new
offices in East Croydon where you will be part of a dynamic global team
implementing the Sourcing Strategy for our direct sourcing team across our
major product categories.
You will also be delivering
detailed spend analysis, appropriate sourcing solutions within both Ethical and
Internal Control guidelines with alignment to procurement best practices in
order to deliver cost savings and value add to The Body Shop and managing the
relationship between The Body Shop and key suppliers within portfolio, managing
contracts, capacity management, supplier performance and ethical framework for
As part of the L’Oreal Group, The
Body Shop is a major international beauty retail business. To bring our
stores to life we have a team of exceptional and passionate individuals working
behind the scenes. When you join us, you're joining an exciting, dynamic
commercially driven company with a unique legacy.
A day in the life:
- Developing and executing yearly savings & budgeting with
- Managing spend ensuring procurement and ethical protocols are
documented and followed
- Regular reporting on performance
- Working across Operations and R&I to deliver NPD in given
category, ensuring new launches are within cost, meeting cash margin
targets and proposing Design to Value opportunities.
- Ensuring commercial awareness of designated category – monitoring
key trends and movements that affect the category
- Supplier Management & Development – including Business Reviews,
Supplier Scorecard for designated suppliers, New Vendor approval process,
Internal Audit controls satisfied, Supplier Dashboard development,
Supplier Selection and Approval Process, managing contracts and capacity
- Develop and implement the Sourcing strategy for given categories,
driving Innovation, production efficiencies, improved speed to market and
year on year cost savings.
- Liaising with Purchasing Category Managers globally to ensure that
TBS is able to benefit from group activity
Do you fit the bill?
- Do you have extensive experience in a blue chip/ purchasing / FMCG/
Manufacturing buying environment?
- Are you experienced in sourcing processes, data management and
- Knowledge of the Health and Beauty industry desirable
- Do you have knowledge of the retail industry?
- Can you demonstrate budgetary development and control?
- Do you have category management and strategy building experience?
- Are you experienced in supplier performance evaluation and supplier
- Do you have excellent analytical skills?
- Do you have excellent interpersonal skills including; strong
cultural awareness with the ability to develop and maintain strong
What we can offer:
◄ Voltar a lista de vagas