Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: London - Croydon
País: United Kingdom
Part of the L’Oréal Group, The Body Shop® International has an exciting new opportunity working on a key area of our business. We are a natural and ethical beauty brand that was founded on the belief that business can be a force for good and that we have a responsibility to protect the world we live in. With more than 3,000 stores in more than 60 countries operating through a multi-channel retail strategy, including stand-alone stores, global travel retail locations and e-commerce sites, this is your chance to join one of the most prominent beauty brands in the world.
Content Strategy and Planning
· Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure social content plans are aligned with broader marketing plans.
· Plan content and social media activities with KPIs and learnings from previous month / event reports in mind.
· Constantly identify opportunities to create best in class social content ideas and executions.
· Work closely with paid media manager to determine content / assets mix (organic vs pure play media).
· Working closely with the insights team, analyse the way The Body Shop is being talked about online and extrapolate meaningful opportunities to optimize existing content streams and develop new ones.
· Demonstrate knowledge of the industry keeping abreast of platforms updates and channel innovations to spot international and local opportunities for The Body Shop.
· Support Social Media Manager developing cross-channels content plans.
· Be the champion of cross-channel consistency.
· Responsible for briefing assets development for Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to internal and external creative teams.
· Responsible for briefing, planning and project managing all video content production managing external and internal stakeholders.
· Optimize organic and paid content production by identifying best performing formats (e.g.: video vs static imagery; optimal video duration…) and constantly updating briefs in line with performance.
· Optimize tags and feed titles on sharing sites like YouTube through copywriting, creative, anchor text, and keyword optimization.
· Day-to-day monitoring of all social media pages (international and market) including Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest, with a focus on uncovering best practices and enforce international governance where needed.
· Perform community manage management duties on key platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube).
· Monitor direct and indirect competitors’ activities and share relevant updates with the wider team.
· Responsible for producing timely (weekly/monthly/adhoc) and insightful international reports on social activation and strategies (Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest)
· Ability to proactively draw out insight from results and apply this to future content planning and next-generation social marketing opportunities.
· Work with analytics manager to ensure link and pixel tracking is in place.
· Develop best practices based on results, industry trends, and competitive audits.
· Appreciation of buzz monitoring techniques preferable.
· Social media and/or Digital marketing agency experience is strongly preferred.
· Experience planning and project managing video content production is a must.
· Hands-on experience across variety of social media platforms, including Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Snapchat with extensive experience with YouTube
· Proven track record of executing social media strategies and campaigns at a global level would be a plus
· Experience interacting within online communities on behalf of a brand (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, Instagram, and Snapchat).
· Expert knowledge of social media platforms front and back end and how best to utilize them
· Experience driving 360 marketing campaigns with basic understanding of broader digital marketing tactics outside of Social Media (i.e. PR, PPC, SEO, Display).
· Strong working knowledge of and experience with various social media marketing technologies, such as social monitoring and publishing/CMS platforms
· Confident in measuring social media activity and capable of utilizing key reporting tools; capable to leverage research and analysis to drive future planning and best practices
· BA/BSc degree or equivalent practical experience
What we offer:
· A thrilling career in the L’Oréal Group across different brands, channels and markets
· A passion driven environment where you will share challenges, achievements and innovations with your peers, manager and direct reports
· A tailor-made integration plan to set you up for success
· An ongoing focus on your performance and development
· A competitive compensations and benefits package
· Fantastic friends and family discounts*
*Warning: instant popularity may occur