Função: Supply Chain
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: West Sussex - Littlehampton (Watersmead)
País: United Kingdom
The Body Shop International has a new opportunity for a
Supply Chain Demand Planner based in our Littlehampton, West Sussex HQ and
working for our International Gift Operations team.
This role offers a varied and exciting experience within a
fast paced supply chain team. This is a great opportunity to be
recognised being part of the team that delivers the biggest holiday in the
Retail Calendar…... Christmas!!
As part of the L’Oreal Group, The Body Shop is a major
international beauty retail business. To bring our stores to life we have
a team of exceptional individuals working tirelessly behind the
scenes. When you join us, you're joining an exciting, dynamic
commercially driven company with a unique legacy.
A Day in the Life:
- Managing full service requirements for accessories from order to distribution
centre and to market, and managing the programme of gift assembly incorporating
all manufacturers and suppliers.
- Through creation and management of the execution of the
Master Production Schedule the Supply Demand Planner will ensure the global
gift programmes are delivered on time to meet International launch timings.
- Managing the reporting of Category Risk including out of
stock, over stock and stock level management. Reporting for team SLA’s
including on time in full, freight budget,
- Analysis of category review for the purpose of continuous
improvement internally and to directly input in supplier reviews externally.
- Work with forecast analysts to understand the requirements
for market volumes, providing analysis on previous years to verify
requirements. Work with Zones to
increase forecast accuracy to build accurate long term forecast requirements
for all key products. Responsibility for accuracy of, gift to build made to
order demand plans, free issue plans and component schedules.
Do you fit the bill?
- Do you have demonstrable experience within an inventory
planning, demand planning or a related systems role, ideally in a retail
- Are you able to show your understanding of how to improve
delivery performance in your suppliers?
- Do you have strong skills within Excel and stock management
systems? We use SAP so it would be ideal if you are familiar with this MRP.
- Is your current knowledge of purchasing and supply
management practices, tools and techniques up to date?
- Do you have an understanding of NPD process and delivery
- Are you an effective communicator and able to be proactive
in building relationships?
- Are you a results focussed individual motivated by deadlines
in a fast paced environment?
If this is you – apply now! There’s a
career waiting for you at The Body Shop.
What we can offer:
- A passion-driven environment where you will share
challenges, achievements and innovations with your peers and manager
- A tailor-made integration plan to set you for success and an
on-going focus on your performance and development
- Competitive salary and benefits package
◄ Voltar a lista de vagas