Função: Finanças e Contabilidade
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: West Sussex - Littlehampton (Watersmead)
País: United Kingdom
We are seeking a Payment Administrator to join our Treasury Cashiers team in our International Finance department based in The Body Shop’s HQ in Littlehampton. The role will manage daily bank payments for our UK and International markets in a timely and efficient manner to safeguard the reputational standing and credit rating of the group and achieve an efficient cash lifecycle management.
The key focus of the role is to ensure accuracy, integrity, security and timely execution of payments for The Body Shop International and its subsidiary companies whilst, at the same time, driving process improvements and cost efficiency.
As part of the L’Oreal Group, The Body Shop is a major international beauty retail business. To bring our stores to life we have a team of exceptional individuals working tirelessly behind the scenes. When you join us, you're joining an exciting, dynamic commercially driven company with a unique legacy.
A Day in the Life:
- You will prepare daily payment uploads and process manual and adhoc payments into our SAP and (online) e-banking systems.
- This role will seek to automate, streamline and secure these processes further, where possible.
- Ensuring the validity of payment requests.
- Ensure the valid creation of direct debits and standing orders.
- Building strong relationships with the markets and external banking partners. The Treasury Cashier should become the intra-group centre of expertise and excellence for payment processing and execution.
- You will manage external and internal payment related queries and follow up any issues to a successful conclusion.
- Provide reporting on payment volumes and associated costs by market.
- Promoting, monitoring and ensuring compliance with L’Oréal Norms and The Body Shop policy in relation to security means of payments.
- Ensure payment processes and procedure are documented and updated from time to time and adhered to in order to promote and deliver standardisation of payment processes
- You shall provide, from time to time, support to the Treasury Manager and Treasury team for multiple bank accounts, electronic banking platforms and associated payment and ERP systems.
Do you fit the bill?
- Are you looking to build you finance career with experience in an International environment?
- Do you have experience of financial administration or processes banking payments or working as a bank cashier?
- Do you have sound knowledge of Microsoft Office, including use of Excel?
- Have you used online e-banking platforms?
- If you have used SAP or similar ERP systems previously that would also be an advantage.
- Do you have excellent communication skills, both verbal & written and strong customer service skills?
- Are you organised with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail applied to your work
- Do you have an inquisitive nature – a problem solver who likes dealing with issues and questions and taking them to resolution?
- Experience of dealing with sensitive & confidential issues, with Senior Management
If this is you – apply now! There’s a career waiting for you at The Body Shop.
What we can offer:
- A thrilling opportunity in the L’Oréal Group across different brands, channels and markets
- A passion-driven environment where you will share challenges, achievements and innovations with your peers and manager
- A tailor-made integration plan to set you for success and an on-going focus on your performance and development
- Competitive salary and benefits package
r advanced excel skills
◄ Voltar a lista de vagas