At L'Oreal, beauty is our business, beauty is what we focus. We believe that beauty brings confidence out for each individual. With this believe, we have never stopped developing our innovation in order to support and to inspire our employees and consumers' spirits.
For Luxe division, beauty is not just an appearance but Legend, Lifestyle, and Love. Teammates run with passion to share the best practice and to answer clients' needs with the highest satisfaction. What we are currently looking for is Retail Manager to fulfill the gap and to be a part of this heritage and dynamic environment.
Being A Retail Manager, you will manage and coordinate the day-to-day operational responsibilities, the development and execution of daily operations, merchandising, inventory management, cash control and adherence to all company guidelines and procedures within the Brand and Outlet retail store divisions. This would include projects that support operational efficiency, customer service expectations, store profitability, and proactively identifying training opportunities. This position will recommend and support operational initiatives, policies procedures and processes that are seamless to the customer and simple for store teams to execute at the store levels, drive sales and brand loyalty.
- Develop and foster an open line of communication with the retail stores population and cross-functional teams
- Develop and implement inventory control procedures and best practices as well as inventory management process, tracking and reporting
- Management of store assets and cash services
- Partner with loss prevention team on store investigations
- Oversee vendor management and procurement for retail operations
- Support the management of the operations expense budget
- Management of store collateral and supplies ordering process and budget
- Manage the creation, implementation and maintenance documentation of store processes to support the store operations
- Ensures compliance to general accounting practices and policies across all stores
- Manage in store event policies and guidelines
- Ensure compliance with audit compliance directives
- Functional support on the point of sale application
- Liaison to all functional teams on in store procedures
- Support the field sales team with day-to-day operations of the retail stores
- New Store employee training on policy & procedure and retail store systems
- Support New Store Opening/Renovations/Closure
If you have passion in beauty industry, looking for being a part of dynamic environment, love managing complexity with speedy decision making. This Retail Manager position is the right opportunity for you. What are you waiting for?? Apply now to become a part of our family. We are waiting for people like you!!