The world leader in beauty, present in 150 countries on five continents!
Our 34 international brands include L’Oréal Paris, Kiehl’s, Vichy, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Garnier, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Maybelline New York, Kérastase, Biotherm, Viktor&Rolf, Urban Decay, Lancôme, NYX PMU, L’Oréal Professionnel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Diesel, Cerave, our local brand İpek and more.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. We strive to be the 1st beauty-tech company all around the world!
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
If you are ready to take charge of your career and join us on our quest for the next billion consumers, follow us to get the insider scoop on our business, culture, and tips on how to join us to shape the future of beauty.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Model and deliver sales and profitability targets based on company goals for all partner pure player accounts.
- Build the joint business plan & E-Jbp with the accounts. Contribute to the commercial vision by sharing account perspective, risks and opportunities.
- Build, manage and develop long-term Ecommerce relationships in order to achieve the targeted sales revenue by increasing the brand’s online presence
- Lead and negotiate annual agreements with Pure Player partners
- Develop plan, KPI and Goals to achieve for each PP partner
- Define and implement Go to Market strategy with cross functional teams (marketing, supply chain, IT, sales,..)
- Identify new ecommerce trends and opportunities for business growth and implement action plans
- Prepare and present products proposals to future and current Pure Player Partners
- Handle specific sales events thanks to collected information from marketing department to enhance brand’s visibility and improve sales performance
- Analyze and interpret Pure Player partner’s sales report to identify strengths, weaknesses and business opportunities
- Focus on Omni channel Shopper experience via special JBP plans with top Potential Partners.
- Focus on e partners PL & budget’s.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES
- 4 years’ university degree and excellent communication skills in English,
- 3-5 years’ experience in e-commerce, sales
- Extensive knowledge on e-commerce operations; logistics, warehousing, supply chain, finance, inventory-stock allocation and replenishment
- Financial knowledge, P&L and budget management experience
WHAT COULD L’ORÉAL OFFER YOU
- The ultimate place to win and achieve your career dreams if you take initiative and push the boundaries while helping others shine along the way
- Work with some of the biggest brands and experts in the business, and the most passionate people
- A diverse environment
- Opportunity to be at the center of digital transformation
- World class training and development
Take a closer look at our world here!