Função: Recursos Humanos
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: Istanbul - Asia
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong collaboration and communication skills to discuss reports and actuals with senior management
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in budget controlling or compensation management
- Experience in FTE (Full-time equivalent) & Headcount reporting
- Proven experience in HR budget process
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective use in MS Office Programs (Advanced Excel knowledge)
- Knowledge in SAP
Are you looking for an exciting job opportunity in an innovative, entrepreneurial, world leading Company in beauty industry?
- Manage the processes associated with the plan, budget and trends in the area of activity: assess the major objectives, analyze and arbitrate with members of the management committee and report to senior management
- Direct the process of budget and trends for all employee costs i.e. mass salary cost items, including expats, (e.g. cost calculations, simulations, drawing up analysis charts, summaries, specific analyses, etc.).
- Budget – twice a year ( Including Pre Budget)
- Trend – Quarterly and ad-hoc
- Execute procedures and tools to plan and follow up headcount and FTE (Full-time equivalent) regularly. Prepare information, statistics, analysis, and simulations on headcounts. Propose improvements and insights when necessary.
- Produce monthly employee cost and headcount related reports, ensure accuracy. Consolidate monthly employee cost related accounting data and liaise with finance department
- Identify opportunities and risks in order to optimize the employee costs and efficacy of actions undertaken
- Advise HRBPs on matters relating to employee cost budget & trends management. Undertake all cost analyses in order to detect risks and propose the actions required to maintain budgetary objectives to HRBPs
- Participate regular meetings with Finance Head to present his/her monthly reports.
- Execute and implement processes, group systems and procedures to guarantee the coherence, relevance, and reliability of management information flows and financial flows in line with the group's standards.
- If you are looking for a dynamic and challenging environment where business moves fast and you have the authority to develop your potential while working with passionate talents in an enjoyable organization, then L'ORÉAL is for you.
- Join our teams!
L'ORÉAL Turkey performs in 4 different business units; Consumer Products, Professional Products, Luxe, and Active Cosmetics divisions, offering a large brand portfolio including L'Oréal Paris, Maybelline NY, Garnier, İpek, Essie, NYX, L'Oréal Professional, Kérastase, Matrix, Decléor, Carita, Lancôme, Biotherm, Giorgio Armani, Cacharel, Ralph Lauren, Victor & Rolf, Diesel, Kiehl’s, Clarisonic, Vichy, La Roche Posay, and SkinCeuticals.
Leading the global beauty market, L'ORÉAL has 78,611 employees in 130 countries. L'ORÉALoperates with 42 factories and 145 distribution centers around the world.
You will enjoy working at L'Oréal if you are;
- passionate to inspire your team and the people around you
- innovative and out-of-the-box thinker who challenges traditional methods
- entrepreneurial, initiative taker and eager to make a difference
- resilient who can easily adapt to a new challenging environment
◄ Voltar a lista de vagas