Função: Recursos Humanos
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: Istanbul - Asia
· Strong analytical skills
· Strong collaboration and communication skills to discuss reports and actuals with senior management
· Minimum 2-3 years experience in compensation&benefits and budget controlling management
· Experince in HAY or Mercer metholody must have
· Proven experience in HR budget process and FTE (Full-time equivalent) & Headcount reporting
· Payroll knowledge is asset
· Good command of spoken and written English
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Effective use in MS Office Programs (Advanced Excel knowledge)
· Knowledge in SAP
· Manage the processes associated with the plan, budget and trends in the area of activity: assess the major objectives, analyze and arbitrate with members of the management committee and report to senior management
· Direct the process of budget and trends for all employee costs i.e. mass salary cost items, including expats, (e.g. cost calculations, simulations, drawing up analysis charts, summaries, specific analyses, etc.).
· Participate reward & salary structure reviews and job evaluation studies,
· Analyze market and salary survey result In order to design competitive C&B policies
· Execute procedures and tools to plan and follow up headcount and FTE (Full-time equivalent) regularly. Prepare information, statistics, analysis, and simulations on headcounts. Propose improvements and insights when necessary.
· Produce monthly employee cost and headcount related reports, ensure accuracy. Consolidate monthly employee cost related accounting data and liaise with finance department
· Identify opportunities and risks in order to optimize the employee costs and efficacy of actions undertaken
· Advise HRBPs on matters relating to employee cost budget and trends, C&B management. Undertake all cost analyses in order to detect risks and propose the actions required to maintain budgetary objectives to HRBPs
· Participate regular meetings with Finance Head to present his/her monthly reports.
· Execute and implement processes, group systems and procedures to guarantee the coherence, relevance, and reliability of management information flows and financial flows in line with the group's standards.
· Support payroll process and company benefits programs