Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
We are Artists, Creators, Inventors and Entrepreneurs.
We are L’Oréal professional beauty.
The professional beauty industry’s facing its biggest ever disruption!
Ready to shape the future? Join us.
We are looking for a MARKET DEVELOPMENT MANAGER who will be reporting to the Division General Manager and mainly in charge of transformation projects. This role will take the lead to coordinate the roadmaps, make the communication around the projects, anticipation and follow-up within the local and the international teams, share best practices with other transformation leaders all over the world.
Market Development Manager will also be in charge of Brand coordination and Business Development around category management, consumer centricity, retail excellence and salon development,
When we say ‘Transformation Projects’ we actually meant;
- Is the first contact point for all transformation related questions and new ways of working within Professional Products Division
- Coordinates the transformation project on a daily basis, tracks progress
- Meets project team members regularly to supervise progress and key decisions. Animates the Project Committee
- Coordinates transformation streams and phasing in country and updates Professional Products Division GM on project progress and submits key decisions
Brand Coordination and Business Development;
- Understands the Business drivers & Market Insights from internal and external perspective
- Identifies new retail trends
- Develops understanding of the Consumer Journey through all channels. Understands in-salon emotional experience/ behavior and purchase decision tree and turns insight into action.
- Defines Business Development strategy at country level,
- Understands brands & key clients’ performance, opportunities, KPIs and anchors the organization design around that
- Is responsible for online learning platform project in Turkey, in terms of content generation and activation process. Leads the Steering Committee
We also looking for some great competencies such as;
• Excellent communication and leadership skills with the ability to influence and drive change through collaboration
• Strong understanding of market dynamics and commercial & marketing strategies, associated with robust knowledge of Professional beauty market
• Robust retailing, category development and shopper insight experience
• Ability to arbitrate and make decisions in conflicting situations
• Strong project management and English skills
• Minimum 12 years’ experience in sales or business development will be expected
So we want to know what makes you jump out of bed in the morning and hear all about your big, (sometimes crazy) ideas.
Share your story and tell us about your ambitions – for yourself and Professional Products Division!