Função: Comercial e Desenvolvimento de Negócios
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: Southeast - São Paulo
L'Oreal operates in a unique distribution channel called Travel Retail covering POS such as Airports, Airlines, Cruise ships, border stores, downtown duty free stores. We are seeking a Retail Education & Sales Coordinator for Active Cosmetics & Professional Products Division based out of Brazil (Sao Paulo or Rio) to cover the brands La Roche Posay, Vichy, and Kerastase.
Candidate must be able to travel 70% the time within LATAM. Candidate must speak Portuguese & Spanish with strong fluency and English with working proficiency.
Please submit your application in English.
- 2 - 4 years of experience in retail, sales, education
- Strong sense of team spirit and collaboration
- Strong communication skills in written and verbal in Portuguese, Spanish (working proficiency in English)
- Results driven with analytical thinking
- Experience in recruiting, training, and motivating sales staff
- Understanding of business acumen and marketing including beauty industry business, competition, brands
- Strong proficiency in Powerpoint and Excel
- Understanding of the retail environment including merchandising, inventory management, sales
- Proactive with entrepreneurial spirit to solve problems
- Strong background in skincare/cosmetology a major plus
- This role reports directly to the Retail & Sales Manager, who is based in Miami, Fl.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOB
1. ASSISTS IN RECRUITMENT / TRAINING / MOTIVATING THE STORE TEAMS
- Develop & adapt new training material in different formats (product based, métier oriented, Air L’Oreal App updates, video creation…)
- Partnership with CM’s in conforming the best possible sales teams (clear brief to retailers / identify the right profiles)
- Keep the team educated (seasonal reminder, organizing training calendar…)
- Support on team’s retention:
- Ensure Brand competitiveness in compensation (salary, commissions, incentives…)
- Develop / propose / organize incentive actions for BA’s & CM.
- Keep track of training sessions on dashboards, optimize budget / expenses.
2. SUPPORTS THE BUSINESS PLAN FOR HIS / HER REGION
- Identify the key business drivers of the region / stores. Work on building targeted action plans to achieve the given targets.
- Analyze the competition / LM prices comparison up to date
- With Office team, manage A&P’s investments for the clients, measuring ROI of actions.
- Promoters / incentives / promo allowances
- Salaries / commissions / bonuses
- Returns / destruction
- Testers optimization
- Identify business opportunities to maximize sales (drive to store / conversion / events…)
- Manage the store openings: work with local retailer / merchandise the store / follow up of results etc.
- Share feedback / insights with the office team (animations implementations and results, inventory, teams, store maintenance, competition…)
- Analyze the business of the region: send monthly reports with sales analysis and recommendation to management.
3. ENSURES MERCHANDISING COMPLIANCE
- Along with Counter Managers, executing in store Marketing animations (adapting visuals, planograms, gifts, etc)
- Implement, together with BAs, merchandising guidelines at POS
- Collaborate with Merchandising team to follow-up and take care of small repairs
- Guarantee Brand image on the POS.
- Seek & negotiate additional exposure for Key Launches / animations
◄ Voltar a lista de vagas