Tipo de posição: Permanent
Tipo de emprego: Full - Time
País: United States
L'Oreal Travel Retail Americas – DEMAND AND SUPPLY PROJECT MANAGER
L'Oreal operates in a unique distribution channel called Travel Retail covering POS such as Airports, Airlines, Cruise ships, border stores, downtown duty free stores.
Travel Retail Americas is headquartered in Miami and we are currently seeking driven, passionate, and customer focused candidates to join the team.
The position is based out of Miami.
JOB PROFILE (Education, years of experience and technical competencies required
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY (Principal activities for the position)
Ensure sales forecasts accuracy and the building of turnover through the piloting of the sales forecast process.
· Contribute to the improvement of the Supply plan process based on the validated sales forecasts, thanks to the consolidation of the forecasts received from our clients.
· Harmonize all the best practices we have locally between all brands (DP team transversal management).
· Contribute to define and implement monthly PLV stock follow up, by having all the costs and stock under control.
· Contribute to define and implement the process for testers from suppliers to Point Of Sales.
· Contribute to define and implement action plans to manage stock levels in accordance with the company objectives and analyze obsoletes and slow movers.