Função: Lojas de Varejo
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: California - Los Angeles
GIORGIO ARMANI MAKE UP EXPERT (Mandarin Speaking)
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States (work authorization permit, permanent resident, or U.S. Citizen)
*The position is based out of Los Angeles, CA. No relocation assistance will be offered.
L'Oreal Travel Retail Americas is seeking to recruit a Giorgio Armani Cosmetics Brand Ambassador and Makeup Artist for Airports & Downtown stores, with a strong background in the beauty retail business. The candidate must be incredibly people focused, being able to run make-up shows at the point of sales to animate the counter and motivate the teams. Excellent customer service and selling skills are a must, and the person should be able to deal with a diverse clientele and environment.
- Professional Make-up Artist, Licensed esthetician and/or at least 3 years of retail make-up experience (preferably in luxury environment)
- General commercial and marketing understanding of the beauty retail environment
- Effective oral and written communication skills in English and Mandarin including recommending and showcasing relevant products to customer(s)
- Strong selling techniques and able to deliver superb customer service
- Positive attitude and flexible approach
- Must be agile and be proactive in anticipating changes
- Must be detail oriented and organized
- Must have experience working in teams and have a strong team spirit
The Position Requires:
- Be the Giorgio Armani Ambassador & Make up expert in the Americas continent
- embody Giorgio Armani core value
- generate a sales impact at point of sale
- The position is based out of Los Angeles but must be able to:
- travel 60-80% nationally or internationally
- work weekends and holidays as required
- A professional examination and diagnosis of customer’s skin and make-up needs/desired results
- Qualitative and quantitative reporting on animations conducted
- Ability to work on a computer with basic understanding of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking with minimal supervision
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on occasional to frequent basis
- Ability to spend up to 100% of work time standing or moving about the store. Physical activities include bending, stooping, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking, and/or reaching on a frequent basis.
- Full time position hired through Oasis agency
- Increase awareness of brand values and create strong brand loyalty
- Conduct make-up applications on customers using Giorgio Armani products and services, explaining Brand rituals, benefits & techniques, recommend a routine (including skincare), and close the sale.
- Provide outstanding customer service to customers, following company & retailer standards and procedures.
- Build solid relationships with retail partner management and selling teams
- Execute and complete travel agenda established by superiors
- Anticipate travel documentation (visa or work permits) and obtain information of travel agenda (contact information, schedules, etc)
- Handle travel expense account
- Training the Beauty Advisors in Giorgio Armani make-up techniques when at point of sale (through demonstration on customers or coaching)
- Motivate, coach & increase the excitement & engagement of the sales team
- Achieve individual & collective sales targets (Event, daily or monthly / Productivity is key)
- Reporting following each animation/trip
- Verify product merchandizing & counter image (clean, tidy and welcoming selling area)
- Liaise with marketing and training teams in order to implement and improve the animation plan, the coaching plan and all marketing initiatives.
- Media appearances, PR events, Make up shows and interviews as requested
- He or she will attend Paris and Milan top selective trainings.
- 5 days a week including weekends (2 days off from Monday to Wednesday - to be determined based on confirmed monthly agenda)
- Shift: To be determined based on confirmed weekly-monthly agenda
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base salary plus bonus based on performance
- Health benefits for employee (Medical, Vision & Dental)
- Life insurance ($10K paid by company – option to purchase additional)
- Long Term disability
- Paid vacations
◄ Voltar a lista de vagas