Key Job Responsibilities:
- Lancôme marketing plans and strategies in detail.
- Managing the collection and analysis of consumer data and market insights and developing strategies based on findings.
- Directing and coordinating the implementation of new marketing strategies based on consumer data in the division to ensure the consistency of new product development.
- Directing, managing and coordinating international launches and ensuring that corporate strategies are adopted at a local level; directing, managing and coordinating the division’s budget, including sales forecasts, price strategy, profitability of the brand, P&L, etc.
- Directing and coordinating the implementation of marketing strategies with other departments (sales, logistic, education, etc.) and partner agencies to develop a broader business strategy.
- Directing and managing a marketing team, which includes training individuals and developing their marketing expertise and know-how; developing brand marketing strategies for the division.
- Directing and coordinating the implementation of marketing strategies with the retail and education teams.
- Directing, managing and coordinating the implementation of brand marketing strategies to promote brand identity and translating the brand’s sense of purpose into a retail strategy for each country.
- Directing operations to estimate the demand for our various products and those of our competitors.
- Identifying potential markets.
- Developing pricing strategies to help us maximize profits and market share while ensuring our customers are satisfied.
- Developing pricing strategies; monitoring trends that indicate the need for our products; etc.
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, or a closely related field. Master’s degree is a plus.