Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: California - Valencia
This Customer Service Lead role is responsible for overseeing the following training and communications responsibilities:
- Develop, document and maintain training materials in both digital and hardcopy medium for Customer Care new hire training.
- Develop/maintain/update training manual for new hires.
- Ensure updated SOPS are included in the training process.
- Deliver new hire training as required
Develop and distribute periodic updates and communications for current staff
- Updates to SOP’s periodically
- Document and communicate SAP updates – through SF
- Document and communicate new policies and procedures.
- Document and communicate discontinued processes.
- Publish updates and populate documents to SFDC as required.
- Ensure communications are published with inclusion of all Customer Care teams as the audience.
- Lead team meetings and deliver updates as required.
- Partner with key business partners to ensure clear, timely and accurate communications to Customer Care teams. Partner groups include, but is not limited to:
- Marketing – App team and Saloncentric.com team
- Customer Master
- Sales Admin
- Street Training and Development Team
- Able to develop and manage communications in MS Office, Salesforce and DSA
- High emphasis on process coordination, time management and schedules for timely communications of key events, sales and promotions.
- Comfortable and effective when leading a group discussion – training session, gathering feedback about promotions, process, etc.
- High level of experience with SAP
- 3 years’ experience in Customer Service or similar background
- High School diploma
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office: Excel, Outlook, Word
- Excellent organization skills and detail oriented
- Must have long-term authorization to work in the U.S.
- Travel required: approximately 10%
◄ Voltar a lista de vagas