Função: Comercial e Desenvolvimento de Negócios
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: Massachusetts - FIELD
Territory Manager - Decleor & Carita
Territory - MA, CT and VT
The Territory Manager is responsible for representing the Decleor and Carita skincare brands and selling retail and professional treatment products to selective spas and skincare professionals in their territory.The successful Territory Manager builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new spas and is accountable for delivering ongoing business development services including providing educational, promotional, and technical product support. They will identify and respond to opportunities that build market share long term and maximize sales in the short term. The position must uphold the integrity of the brands by following guidelines, meeting sales and conquest expectations.
In order to excel, you must be a strong self-starter with hunter mentality, great confidence, persuasive communication skills, and a flair for effective presentations.
It is also essential that you have the ability to inspire, as well as a contagious enthusiasm for the beauty and hospitality industry.
• College degree with at least 4 years of account management and/or sales management experience
• Experience in beauty, skincare, spa, salon, or pharmaceutical health-care markets
• Licensed aesthetician or cosmotologist experience a plus
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and analytical abilities
• Ability to effectively monitor, interpret, and communicate business information to plan and build sales
• Strong multi-tasking / organizational skills; ability to operate in a fast paced environment
• Ability to travel extensively within a given region & territory as well as continental US for key meetings and trade shows.
• Ability to work on weekends if needed
• Excellent computer skills – MS Office, Salesforce.com or related CRM