Do you wish to work for the market leader in the world’s largest beauty company? Are you ready to take responsibility and learn from your peers? Are you looking for a steep learning curve in a dynamic and international environment? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Trade Marketing team as the new Trade Marketing Intern.
As the Trade Marketing Intern, your role is to support the Trade Marketing Team in several marketing related tasks. You will be working with global leading brands such as Redken, Kérastase, Matrix and L’Oréal Professionnel. The role reports to the Trade Marketing Managers of the Professional Products Division in Sweden.
Your key job accountabilities:
Sales Cycle execution & develop sell-out activation, which includes:
• Adapt product launch presentations for the Swedish Market
• Adapt and create point of sales (POS) material for the Swedish Market and specific clients
• Create local campaigns
• Follow-up on campaigns and launches
• Be part of the sales conferences
• Co-drive with sales reps to collect insights from the field for future improvements and developments
Ensure perfect brand execution and sell-out in-salon
• Work together with commercial and marketing teams in order to increase sales and brand/category presence
• Develop and create specific key salon material in collaboration with agency
• Create on demand POS material for in-salon use
• Be main contact for merchandising activities
• Understand the needs of the market and be close to the field
• Preferably studying a Master’s Degree, specialization in Marketing, Communication and/or Brand Management is seen as an advantage
• Fluent in Swedish and English
• Proactive team player and not afraid to take ownership of projects
• You are creative and delighted to bring new ideas
• Flexible and agile mentality
• Experience within SAP, Power Point and Excel is seen as an advantage, but not a requirement
We are looking for our Trade Marketing Intern to start no later than the first week in January 2018. The internship is a fixed term for minimum 4 months, preferably 6 months and placed in Stockholm, Alvik. You should be enrolled in your Bachelor or Master’s studies. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts more than 900 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Sweden counting for 250 employees.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 25.8 billion euros in 2016. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal employees 89.300 people and is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s is committed to sustainable development, though our strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” which sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.