Função: Supply Chain
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: New Jersey - Clark
Manager, Transportation Customer Service
This role will lead the customer service team within Transportation. The role is expected to drive value by developing relationships with all business units and maintain a customer centric approach. To achieve success, the Manager will need to interface with manufacturing and supply chain teams on a daily basis. This role will play an important role in creating a new corporate Supply Chain Team as part of L’Oréal’s Supply Chain Transformation Program. The position will be based in Clark, NJ with travel to other L'Oreal sites in NJ/NY as needed.
This role reports to the Director of Transportation Operations and is responsible for managing the transportation customer service team. The Manager will be responsible for developing expertise as related to each business unit including inbound vendors.
- Lead a department of direct reports that will manage customer service representatives
- Oversee tracking and tracing of shipments on a daily basis
- Manager will be point of escalation for problem resolution with business units and inbound vendors
- Accountable for managing OS&D and managing claims process
- Develop TMS expertise within team and self, including use of TMS optimizer and reporting tools
- Assist business units with developing transportation solution for new lanes and assist with freight quote and service level requests from business units.
- Assist with development, implementation and governance of policies by taking into consideration impact to service and cost
- Manage operations proactively to minimize issues and improve KPI’s
- Ensure readiness of team to successfully handle all challenges as related to network changes, customer requirements and onboarding of new acquisitions
- Work cross-functionally within overall transportation department and with business units to ensure maximizing value
- At least 5-7 years of experience in Transportation or related field with experience managing people
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to manage cross-functionally and across divisions
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Experience using planning tools
- Proven ability to manage proactively