Urban Decay is seeking a Global Marketing Manager to join our team in Newport Beach, CA.
The Global Marketing Manager position is responsible for managing the makeup team and development of the new product renovations as well as driving category growth worldwide. Will be the liaison with international markets and will lead and drive consistent brand messaging, globally.
- Understand and implement Urban Decay’s global sense of purpose and distinctive positioning in the market
- Create an integrated, engaging and consistent consumer brand experience by taking a lead on marketing mix strategies (ICC/360/Digital/Retail)
- Develop the communication strategy for the makeup portfolio worldwide (imagery, digital, point of sale) consistent with the brand’s sense of purpose
- Define clear messages to present to top management and accompany the teams in the preparation of meetings
- Steer the budget (global forecast, value analysis, brand profitability, development costs, etc.)
- Own the brand patrimony, guarantee the brand identity: ensure that all actions are in line with the sense of purpose while nourishing the brand
- Integrate strategic countries in the development process, interact constantly with the zones to promote the global brand strategy and to build the 3-yr marketing plan according to the global situation (competition, distribution, consumers)
- Continue to grow existing product collections; Identify key marketing opportunities to creatively drive brand awareness with maximum impact
- Work closely with Product Development to drive product, benefits, vision and overall message as defined by Senior Management
- Review and facilitate all 2D and 3D artwork inclusive of packaging, merchandising and promotional elements prior to presentation to Senior Management
- Promote the company in a positive light and bring the spirit of partnership to all interactions
- Manage, train and develop the team
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
- Knowledge of international markets, ideally with an international assignment
- Strong organizational skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage complexity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and against tight deadlines
- Must possess a strong sense of image, attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with cross-functional departments
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
About Urban Decay Cosmetics
Our story opens in the mid-‘90s, when pink, red and beige enslaved the prestige beauty market. Flying in the face of this monopoly, Urban Decay unleashed a line of lipsticks and nail enamels inspired by seedier facets of the urban landscape. The vibe since day one? Beauty with an edge™.
While we’ve grown like crazy since then, we haven’t stopped experimenting. We now offer an endless array of high-performance cosmetics, from velvety-soft shadows (including some of the industry’s bestselling palettes) and creamy, badass lipsticks to weightless complexion products and high-tech setting sprays to make your makeup last all day.
Urban Decay is the leading, trend-setting cosmetics company that extends employment opportunities to those individuals who are just as passionate about working in the industry as we are. Our company's success and growth allows us to search for highly talented and extremely dedicated individuals who are eager to join our team.
We are part of the L'Oréal group. Find out more about our parent company online at: http://www.loreal.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.