Tipo de posição: Internship
Tipo de emprego: Full - Time
Local: London (England)
País: United Kingdom
Based: Hammersmith, London
Duration: 1 week
Start Dates: Monday 8th April 2019
Application Deadline: Thursday 28th February 2019
Annual Salary: Unpaid Work Experience – Lunch and Travel Expensed
For a company like L'Oréal, consumer satisfaction is at the core of everything we do. Selling our 34 international brands is a challenge that takes a lot of creativity and tenacity. As a Marketing Spring Insighter you’ll have the opportunity to shadow someone from one of these exciting brands and are expected to get stuck in, thinking of innovative ways to tailor our products to a UK audience.
Marketing within the fast moving consumer goods sector is dynamic, reactive and requires plenty of unique ideas for how L'Oréal can best stand out. You’ll be shadowing people working on live projects and briefs, and may even be tasked with helping out to assess our competitors, supporting on brand launches and working closely with commercial, visual merchandising and digital to enable a full 360 marketing campaign.
Day-to-day you may be...
· Competitor and market awareness/tracking; analysis of pricing, in store activity, campaigns and competitors
· Project Management; creating and implementing new product launch strategies, including adaptation of international product concepts/advertising to the UK market
· Research; managing research processes for adaptations of advertising/product concepts
· Budgeting; forecasting costs accurately, tracking spend and ability to save costs where appropriate
· Data analysis; extracting the correct data for brand/competitor/market analysis, and ability to interpret and relay the data as required.
· Creative strategy; manage campaigns with both clear strategic and innovative input.
· Designing; briefing artwork agencies on designs for product packaging and point of sale materials and supporting the process through design and print until the materials reach the retailer
In order to be successful in this role you will have:
· A results driven mentality with an ability to achieve set objectives
· Strong numerical and analytical skills
· A strong analytic background and the ability to study and interpret complex information to drive business decisions and highlight opportunities for growth
· Confident in using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
· Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise effectively
· Interest in the beauty industry and upcoming trends
· Confident in presenting
· Actively seek innovative business solutions and suggest new ideas
· Proactive individual, able to self-manage projects, adjust priorities and work under pressure.
· Showcase a high level of autonomy to support your customers.
· Promote a customer-centric attitude and ensure that you can balance and compliment the needs of the business with that of your accounts.
· Eligible to work in the UK
· In your first year at University on a course which enables you to take the week off (unfortunately if you are graduated you are not eligible).
If you are eligible to apply you will then be sent a link via email to an online assessment. In this we would like you to answer three questions, two written and one via video. There is no time limit on this so please don’t feel obligated to do this straight away, however, the quicker you get it finished the quicker we can continue to move you through the process!
If you have met the benchmark for the online assessment and you are applying to a Marketing, Digital Marketing, CMI or PR role you will then be emailed a further link to a Digital Marketing test.
The Digital Marketing test which we are using is a tool to understand the depth of your knowledge in Marketing. It is quite a challenging test and we don’t expect you to get all the questions right, but it will give us an indication as to where your skills and development areas lie.
After this, if you are successful you will be asked to complete a telephone interview with one of our Emerging Talent Team.