Função: Operações de Varejo
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: UK - England - South
País/Região: United Kingdom
Urban Decay Counter Manager
Urban Decay means beauty with an edge. We embody an avant-garde attitude with unique style in all of our products. We create new beauty rules with an aim to always deliver our customers something they have never seen before. If you are passionate about make-up and coaching and developing a team of your own then you could be the ideal candidate for us. You could manage a team on one of our premium counters where every day leads to a new opportunity that you could be driving. So why not join?
As the Business Manager you will need to be passionate about achieving retail goals and have experience managing and developing a team through motivational leadership. This role is all about independence but you’ll need to be a team player who understands the daily roles of your beauty advisors. You will need to coach other members of your team and ensure that you are approachable to those that need your help. You will be expected to…
· Coach and develop your team, providing regular and timely performance-based feedback on team productivity, service levels, product knowledge, selling skills, professional demeanour, etc.
· Achieve store retail targets through the delivery of a personalised customer experience
· Have a full understanding of all Urban Decay products and update this knowledge to the team.
· Closely monitor stock levels, raise and rectify stock issues
· Offer creative ideas to generate new business and custom; with focus on product launches and anniversaries
· Build strong relationships with the team, store management, Area Manager and Head Office
· Showcasing the Brand working in partnership with the store
· Deliver business rotas / daily planners to ensure the business is covered during key trading hours
· Devise on counter customer retention strategies
The successful candidate will be a natural leader, showing a passion for people and retail. You will be a strong communicator and have a proven track record in meeting and exceeding goals or targets. You might be a account manager, a team leader or a beauty advisor looking to take your career to the next level.
This is an opportunity to work with some of the most forward thinking beauty professionals in the field, allowing you to reach your full potential. This role will allow you to become the face of Urban Decay for our customers, helping them with their beauty needs whilst directly steering the direction of the brand’s future. You will have endless prospects to progress within Urban Decay to roles, such as, becoming an area or education manager for the brand.
Working with us, you will be at the heart of our ambition to win over another 1 billion consumers and offer the best in beauty to everyone on the planet. You’ll have the opportunity to learn new skills through our unique training and development programmes, as well as receiving a competitive salary package and excellent benefits, including amazing discounts across the L’Oréal portfolio.