Функция: Отдел исследований
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: Shanghai - Shanghai
- To be responsible for the development and implementation of evaluation systems and methodologies in our biological evaluation architecture to accomplish the following 3 needs:
Manage the internal standard evaluation in China
Build up the center of excellence for whitening.
Explore the possibility of working with CROs and take advantage of existing pharmaceutical platforms in CRO and adapt them to cosmetic-related efficacy evaluation.
- Major responsibilities:
Take overall responsibility of team’s projects and productivity, develop and manage the team
Manage the standard evaluation, coordinate with key stakeholders to make sure the robust evaluation results delivered on time
Continuously optimize evaluation methods to increase the capacity/sensitivity, etc
Transfer the methods from method development team and implement into the evaluation architecture/portfolio.
Drive the team’s engagement and efforts in research and innovation; develop the innovative/creative spirit of the team.
Network scientifically with the stakeholders internally and externally, and ensure through coordinating cross-functional stakeholders to promote exchanges/activities, whenever opportunities for synergies can be identified.
In charge of the documentation, data analysis and scientific reports.
Actively involved in daily bench work.
- A Ph.D. or equivalent degree in life science or biomedical fields, with at least 5-yr proven-track experience in academic or bio-pharmaceutical industry, training related to skin/hair biology research is preferred.
- A sounding record of scientific accomplishment documented by international peer-reviewed publications.
- Be proficient in cell biology and molecular biology with strong hands-on expertise, strong methodology development skills and proficiency in molecular biology or cell-based assays
- Familiar with current advancement and trend of technologies in cell biology and molecular biology.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English. Professional presentation skills and effective communication capability in a multidisciplinary environment are essential.
- Project and people management experience- Highly self-motivated, result and detail oriented, analytical and innovative thinking, strong organizational and mature interpersonal skills, collaborative spirit in a fast-paced, team-oriented research environment are required.