Функция: Директор по маркетингу / Интернет маркетинг
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: Seoul
Страна: South Korea
Key Job Accountabilities (수행하게 될 업무내용)
To implement the Digital Development manager strategy: contribute to brand and market profitable growth, maximizing the integration of digital into our practices, hence identifying and enhancing business development opportunities. Ensure marketing, communication and commercial converge towards developing the consumer experience, satisfaction and loyalty.
- Ensure to place consumer insights at the heart of our marketing & business Model
- Drive the transformation to an interactive & consumer centric model; focusing on customer satisfaction & value, bringing innovation and answering expectations of consumers more and more demanding, finding fresh information, the ability to buy wherever, whenever and whatever they want.
- Consumer touch points/ Digital media strategy : Plan & optimize digital media (all touch points) strategy & investments, ensuring cross-media efficiency, close tracking of results, actionable recommendations. à Report to the Communication/media manager.
- E-commerce management : implement the distant selling strategy : e-commerce, m-commerce, e-retailers’ business, new categories, etc… ensuring the global consumer experience & cross canal consistency. à Report to the Marketing manager.
- Customer data, relationship and service management : deploy a strong customer knowledge and data management, and deploy a targeted contact & service strategy, appropriate relationship campaigns and tracking.
- Help the Information systems and technology enablement processes : Appropriate technologies, platforms
- Manage brand platforms – Brand hub, Facebook, Instagram an etc with coordination with local marketing team/ DMI/Zone.
- Content management : Develop creative, qualitative and appropriate content & features/ functionalities to support the brand’s or project’s ambition with collaboration with the local brand team.
- Create and communicate guidelines for implementation; processes & tools, templates, partnerships…
- Implement the proper KPIs, coordinate the appropriate deployment: educate, pilot, measure, share best practice
- Ensure an outlook among competition & other industries: trends, intelligence, experimentation
Education : University graduates and above
Experience: Min 3 years Digital-related experience (Korean title: Daeri to Kwajang level)
Language : Fluent ~ Intermediate English Skills ( Written/ Verbal)
Other skills : High interested in fashion & luxury industry / Analytical thinking / High level of sense / Having a strong desire and working hard to win or do well / Multi-player who is able to solve conflicts and complexity in a constructive manner