12-Month HQ Administrative Internship Job Description
- Flexible, diversified function working with Company Store administration HQ, Retail Stores, e-Commerce, and Warehouse
- Analyze the daily flash, compile monthly sales reports, and generate other sell through reports as needed
- Matrix POS (Point of Sale) data maintenance, transfers, adjustments and price changes
- Working within SAP to assist with new item integration, SKU maintenance, order tracking and packing lists
- Collaborate with digital and logistics pillars to create brick and mortar promotional campaign calendar in conjunction with e-Commerce calendar and special events
- Participate in annual inventory at HQ and in stores
- Assist with 32+ brands order form updates
- Website maintenance on L’Oreal Anywhere and creation of Company Store digital assets
- Warehouse and store projects, promotions, warehouse supplies, etc.
- Store coverage, based on the needs of the business, may require local travel/regular assignment at another L’Oreal Company Store. Must be flexible and have transportation
- Overtime and Saturdays as needed - Early/late hours as well as scheduled overtime and Saturdays are required
- Safety audit - standards are followed and enforced in accordance with L’Oréal’s policy, procedures and guidelines
- Special projects as assigned
- This summary describes the general nature of work to be performed and is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of an incumbent in this position
DESIRABLE TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- Must be enrolled in senior year of college or within 12 months of graduation from a four-year undergraduate college or university with continuous educational history and no breaks greater than five months between diploma/degree received
- Retail or merchandising experience in the cosmetic or personal care field
- A strong passion for the content and digital space – demonstrated enthusiasm, excitement for what lies ahead
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint). V-lookup and Pivot table knowledge helpful coupled with preciseness and accuracy with POS register and handling cash in a fast paced, high transaction volume environment
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Knowledge and understanding of mobility platforms/phone apps, motion graphics, widgets and social media applications (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Blogging, etc.)
- Creative/Innovative - new retail concepts to keep retail space contemporary
- Strong interpersonal, communication (verbal and written), presentation, organization and networking skills
- Demonstrates ability to work independently in a fast paced environment with composure
- Travel out of state required for training meetings and new store openings
- Demonstrated team player with flexible work ethic
- Knowledge of Matrix POS System, e-Commerce sales, Salesforce or other e-Commerce platform experiences a plus
- Professional and neat appearance for retail environment
May require lifting of up-to 40 lbs. with regular squatting, kneeling, bending, and extended periods on your feet
This position is part of a retail environment, and as such, requires duties and responsibilities closely associated with a public retail environment. Work hours, locations, and days of operation are subject to change, based on the needs of the business and the position as directed by the supervisor and full flexibility is required.
This position is NON-EXEMPT under FLSA, and is eligible for overtime to be paid in accordance with FLSA regulations after working 40 hours in a weekly period.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.