Title: 12 Month Intern – Brand Business Development (Multi-Cultural Beauty)
Location: New York Office
Required Work Experience: Internship Experience
Start Date: February 2021
Responsible for assisting the MCB Brand Business Developer with day to day communication to our field sales force. They will be responsible for ongoing analysis of our business and competition and providing recommendations based on this analysis. Overseeing the prep work for account meetings including scheduling and running the pre-meetings. And lastly tracking our weekly POS and ensuring we are delivering to our POS budget.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Communicate necessary materials to field, including
- Synchronization of category selling materials
- Maintain integrity of field based documents for brand success
- Own tracking of sales planning metrics
- Monthly POS reconciliation
- Provide leverage to BBD on key responsibilities
- Report hosting and tracking, misc. project support
- Author / Issuer of weekly calls notes with the field
- Oversee and Participate in meeting prep
- Account Launch Pre-Meeting calls, Sales Meeting prep, MRM Prep
- Present at Account Meetings as needed
- Marketing Sales Liaison
- Daily interaction with marketing squad
- Go-to for field sales on selling materials and supplemental needs
- Analytical Insights
- Pull and provide analysis on brand POS trends
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Recent college graduate (within 12 months) from a Bachelor’s program.
- Demonstrated interest in Sales and Merchandising in the beauty industry.
- Computer skills, including, but not limited to Microsoft Office applications (strong emphasis on Excel) and database management.
- Effective interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills.
A successful period of 12 months in this position could lead to the following possible positions:
- Sales Assistant
- Brand Analyst
- Account Coordinator
- Sales Administration
L'Oreal USA is an equal opportunity employer M / F / D / V.
With limited exception, candidates must be legally authorized to work without employer sponsorship, both currently and in the future.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.