L'Oréal USA is the largest subsidiary of the L'Oréal Group, the world’s leading beauty company. L’Oréal USA manages a portfolio of more than 30 iconic beauty brands, including Garnier, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Kérastase, Lancôme, La Roche-Posay, L’Oréal Paris and Yves Saint Laurent Beauté. L’Oréal USA also serves as the international hub for the product development and marketing strategy for L’Oréal’s 16 American brands: Baxter of California, Carol’s Daughter, Clarisonic, Dermablend, Essie, IT Cosmetics, Kiehl’s, Matrix, Maybelline New York, Mizani, NYX, Ralph Lauren Fragrances, Redken, Softsheen-Carson, SkinCeuticals and Urban Decay. Generating more than $6 billion in sales annually, L’Oréal USA is committed to growth through sustainable innovation, driven by the company’s Sharing Beauty with All ambition for sustainable development across the Group’s value chain. The company is headquartered in New York City, employs more than 10,000 people, and operates administrative, research, manufacturing and distribution.
12 Month Customer Marketing Support Internship, L’Oreal Paris
If You are...
- Self-motivating. Your entrepreneurial mindset will be beneficial to improving our customer marketing team and building the foundations of your career
- Responsible. For providing best in class customer marketing support
- Open. To new ways of doing things and sharing your ideas
- Ambitious. You crave success and we'll support you all the way. That way, we'll all win
- Build a robust relationship with key customers, customer marketing leads, and national account managers
- Work collaboratively with members of the brand squad and creative team
- Gain an in depth knowledge of the retailer and their requirements/network
- Have ownership of account specific DPM and Sharepoint entry and execution
- Identify efficiencies and new ways of working
- Execute customer/ shopper engagement plans
- Support all account specific personalization, beauty service, Influencer programs and retail event planning and execution
You Must Have…
- Bachelor’s in Marketing, Business or other related functions
- Graduated within the last 12 months
- Experience working collaboratively with multiple teams
- Previous internship experience
- Enthusiasm to work in a fast paced, team oriented environment where communication and organizational skills are a must
- Authorization to work in the US on a long-term basis without requiring assistance
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.