Функция: Административный персонал / Ассистенты
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: New Jersey - Berkeley Heights
Fulfillment Operations Intern
Reports to: AVP Consumer Care Center
Job Summary: Handles fulfillment and administrative responsibilities for Consumer Care Center. Ensures department purchases are handled within guidelines, ensures daily mail and fulfillment activities are completed, and interacts with departments related to our services. Engages directly with consumers over multiple channels as needed.
12 Month Internship Program:
L’Oréal USA has a unique program for recent graduates. It is a full-time paid internship for up to 12 months where you are a fully contributing member of our Consumer Care Center team here at L’Oréal. You will receive the hands-on experience and training needed to set you up for future success in the company. To qualify for the program, candidates must have received a Bachelor’s degree within the last 12 months OR must have graduated with a Master’s degree within the last 12 months with no gap more than 5 months in education history.
· Responds to non-product related consumer letters (requests for information, rebate information)
· Scans letters and other documents as required into CRM
· Prepares monthly reports of fulfillment stats and coupon distribution for Treasury and Finance
· Coordinates the entry and handling of all product returns, minimizing the need for Advisors to handle returns.
· Investigates undeliverable letters and provides feedback to Contact Center Director
· Collaborates with IT to troubleshoot issues related to refunds/coupons
Coupon & Refund Management
· Documents product issues in a way that the information can be used for product improvement or development
· Accurately enters information in the CRM and surveys to ensure data integrity
· Creates customized consumer response as needed to aid in consumer questions and complaints.
· Acts/Leads with Human Sensitivity
· Displays Sensitivity to the Métier
· Demonstrates Entrepreneurship
· Achieves Results with Integrity
· Interacts Effectively
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected statue.