Title: 12 Month Intern – Sales Administration (CPD Sales HQ)
Location: New York, NY office
Required Work Experience: Internship Experience
The role provides support to the GM – Sales & SVP – Commercial Strategy for our Consumer Products Division. You are responsible for analyzing Marketing, Sales, IRI and Account Specific data for the purpose of managing the brands that we compete in for internal meetings and projects along with external industry conferences. Through this analysis, you will identify business opportunities and strategies to grow the brands at assigned account/accounts across all categories. You also assist coordinating, planning, implementing and analyzing account programs that lead to achievement of the Division’s business objectives and goals.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Facilitates communication with key cross functional teams within the division to coordinate National Sales Manager internal/external initiatives
- Maintain the Internal Sales Reports including New Item Performance, Retail Sales Reports and Business Assessments
- Detailed analysis of account specific events, P&Ls, shipment forecasts, retail sales and new items sales
- Develop/process ad hoc brand specific reports
- Managing the budget through MyMarket and communicating between internal partners and external vendors
- Act as liaison to field sales teams
- Develop new processes
- Meeting planning Forecasting Sessions, Sales MRM, Field Sales Workshops, Sales Meetings
- Create presentations and templates for key meetings
- Monitor internal reports from other cross functions to ensure sales alignment
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Recent college graduate (within 12 months) from a Bachelor’s program.
- Demonstrated interest in Sales and Merchandising in the beauty industry.
- Computer skills, including, but not limited to Microsoft Office applications (strong emphasis on Excel) and database management.
- Effective interpersonal, collaborative, organizational, communication and analytical skills.
- Willing to travel from time-to-time based upon business needs.
A successful period of 12 months in this position could lead to the following possible positions:
- Sales Assistant
- Brand Analyst
- Account Coordinator
- Sales Administration
L'Oreal USA is an equal opportunity employer M / F / D / V.
With limited exception, candidates must be legally authorized to work without employer sponsorship, both currently and in the future.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.